• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cheeky gym instructor

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheeky gym instructor

Went to Body Attack at a different gym to usual, but still the same chain (Total Fitness).

There are some really fit birds in this class. The instructor put on an old BodyAttack cd, with a little sexy salsa dancing. A feast for my eyes, it was a real treat. (It has gone more serious and hardcore athletic training more recently).

The Irish instructor sidles up to the fittest cutest brunette and pinches her bum while she is doing the salsa shimmy! She just smiled and quite enjoyed the experience I think.

London has some great gyms now
    Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
      Went to Body Attack at a different gym to usual, but still the same chain (Total Fitness).

There are some really fit birds in this class. The instructor put on an old BodyAttack cd, with a little sexy salsa dancing. A feast for my eyes, it was a real treat. (It has gone more serious and hardcore athletic training more recently).

The Irish instructor sidles up to the fittest cutest brunette and pinches her bum while she is doing the salsa shimmy! She just smiled and quite enjoyed the experience I think.
      If you are thinking you might get away with that, the answer is NO.

HTH
      Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
        I think you should try the same, and slap her on the ass and laugh like Sid James. I find it works everytime.

Though, like me, you may end up with a restraining order against you

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisPackit View Post
          Though, like me, you may end up with a restraining order against you
          ..and a dodgy syrup?
          Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
          +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

The key word is Irish

When an Irishman does something like that its "cheeky"
            when an Englishman does the same its assault

HTH
            Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
              The key word is Irish

When an Irishman does something like that its "cheeky"
              when an Englishman does the same its assault

HTH
              Nah. I'd have given him a slap.
              Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
              +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
                Foreplay
                Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
                  If you could reach, Shorty.
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

You can get away with it if you are over 75 too.
                    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
                    X