PDA

View Full Version : Busted

Wilmslow
18th February 2011, 14:15
Just had a meeting with a really nice brunette. I would not mind pinching her bum. She is fairly recently out of a long term relationship. I did offer condolences and all of that at the time.

Walking into this meeting with a colleague, we got talking about her. I said I quite liked her. Soon after she meets up with us as we are walking to the meeting room.

Colleague says to the lovely brunette that I said I liked her.

My cool, calm exterior gave way to a beetroot coloured face.

Brunette said that I know the score.

Can a lady translate this? I am reading this as she knows I like her, but not sure how to deal with it??

Jobserve time I fear…..

Spacecadet
18th February 2011, 14:23
The Score:

She'll be looking for short term contracts only before settling down to a new permanent position

cailin maith
18th February 2011, 14:24

:eyes Were you in the playground at the time... are ye 5?

Can a lady translate this?

Translation - No chance.

alreadypacked
18th February 2011, 14:25
Just had a meeting with a really nice brunette. I would not mind pinching her bum. She is fairly recently out of a long term relationship. I did offer condolences and all of that at the time.

Walking into this meeting with a colleague, we got talking about her. I said I quite liked her. Soon after she meets up with us as we are walking to the meeting room.

Can a lady translate this? I am reading this as she knows I like her, but not sure how to deal with it??

Jobserve time I fear…..

Company policy on sex in the office.

suityou01
18th February 2011, 14:28

Jobserve time I fear…..

It means she thinks you are fugly and would not even if the survival of the human race depended on it.

HTH

Bunk
18th February 2011, 14:43
:eyes Were you in the playground at the time... are ye 5?

:rollin:

My mate fancies your mate. :suicide:

amcdonald
18th February 2011, 14:45
Company policy on sex in the office.

Lol I thought the policy was don't get caught

thunderlizard
18th February 2011, 14:46
"He knows the score" would have been an attempt to say something noncommital, when put on the spot by inept co-worker. Find her alone and say "I must apologise for my blabbermouth colleague. But you are quite wrong. I do not 'know the score'. If 'the score' is that you are fine as you are, then so be it. Otherwise I'll happily take you out for a drink to discuss 'the score' further."

MaryPoppins
18th February 2011, 14:46
Jeez.

norrahe
18th February 2011, 14:50
All depends on what she deems "the score", and depends on how badly the last relationship ended.

How did she react to you mate telling her that you weally, weally liked her?

thunderlizard
18th February 2011, 14:56
Isn't "He knows the score" a bit of a butch thing to be saying? Is she also prone to saying things like "Come on my son!", "Button it you mug!" and "I heard Millsy gone down for two year for that Chelmsford blag"?

sasguru
18th February 2011, 15:00
Isn't "He knows the score" a bit of a butch thing to be saying? Is she also prone to saying things like "Come on my son!", "Button it you mug!" and "I heard Millsy gone down for two year for that Chelmsford blag"?

:laugh

Note to self: make Wilmslow more plausible.

FiveTimes
18th February 2011, 15:02
Just walk up to her and pinch her arse, give a little wink and tell her that you will be round later to sort her out.

AtW
18th February 2011, 15:06
It means she thinks you are fugly and would not even if the survival of the human race depended on it.

HTH

Thought you left forever?

MaryPoppins
18th February 2011, 15:08

:laugh

I bet she's the type to call men 'MATE' :sick

ChrisPackit
18th February 2011, 15:18
If you want to know how to deal with it, read a book called How to Become an Alpha Male by John Alexander. It will make you be able to connect with her on an emotional level, and understand her feelings and how to deal with it.

It's a great book - I read it and now everyone in the office thinks I'm gay :eyes

MaryPoppins
18th February 2011, 15:20
If you want to know how to deal with it, read a book called How to Become an Alpha Male by John Alexander. It will make you be able to connect with her on an emotional level, and understand her feelings and how to deal with it.

It's a great book - I read it and now everyone in the office thinks I'm gay :eyes

Loser

MarillionFan
18th February 2011, 15:20
"She knows the score alright"

HR

Start looking for a new job.

conned tractor
18th February 2011, 15:30
Rugmuncher?

norrahe
18th February 2011, 15:48
Just walk up to her and pinch her arse, give a little wink and tell her that you will be round later to sort her out.

Hmmm, he might find he's finishing his contract a lot earlier :laugh

cailin maith
18th February 2011, 15:50
Hmmm, he might find he's finishing his contract a lot earlier :laugh

He is a permie.

norrahe
18th February 2011, 15:56
He is a permie.

No, contract

MaryPoppins
18th February 2011, 16:16
No, contract

:confused:

Wilms is a perm for deffo, he is always boasting about access to the pool car :laugh and how he should get 'back into' contracting

norrahe
18th February 2011, 16:28
:confused:

Wilms is a perm for deffo, he is always boasting about access to the pool car :laugh and how he should get 'back into' contracting

Got his avatar mixed up with Bunk's old one and got confused. :emb (sorry bunk)

MaryPoppins
18th February 2011, 16:30

Oh you really have done it now!

Mixing up Bunk and Wilmslow? :laugh

TheFaQQer
18th February 2011, 16:31
Thought you left forever?

Pot, kettle, black.

TheFaQQer
18th February 2011, 16:33

I can see how that can easily happen :happy

Bunk
18th February 2011, 16:34

Oh you really have done it now!

:tantrum:

I wasn't happy when he started using it. I knew something like this would happen :tantrum:

Bunk
18th February 2011, 16:35

And did you honestly think I'd post some utter shit like that?

TykeMerc
18th February 2011, 16:36
Pot, kettle, black.

True, they've both lied at least once on that specific subject.

TheFaQQer
18th February 2011, 16:41
True, they've both lied at least once on that specific subject.

Haven't we all..

AtW
18th February 2011, 16:45
:tantrum:

I wasn't happy when he started using it. I knew something like this would happen :tantrum:

Then take his avatar, that'll show him...

TykeMerc
18th February 2011, 16:45
Haven't we all..

Nope.

norrahe
18th February 2011, 18:23
And did you honestly think I'd post some utter tulip like that?

I thought you were having an off day, honest (or is that me having an off day) :emb

will buy you a big drink as a way of apology at the next gathering :D