• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Latest Newts

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Latest Newts

Well, it's the time of year again for dusting off our straw boaters in preparation for another season of treading the boards in our barber shop quartet.

I would like to take this opportunity to introduce Ivor Hardacre who has stepped in at short notice to replace the recently departed Cuth Smallpiece (Rothschild Zionist).

Ivor, as it happens, is the nephew of Jeffrey Holland who, as older CUKers will know, played the part of Spike in the hit BBC comedy show "Hi Di Hi" so we are hoping he has inherited his Uncle's theatrical prowess as well as being able to keep us all entertained with juicy Sue Pollard related titbits in the back of the tour bus.

I'm sure you'll all be keen to join me in welcoming Ivor on board and, for those of you who are dying to see our revamped line up, we will be appearing at the Burton Bradstock Gay Fun Run this Saturday afternoon.

A full review of the event will, of course, follow in due course.

Originally posted by gricerboy View Post
    Burton Bradstock Gay Fun Run this Saturday afternoon.
    Bet they didn't have one of those before Billy Bragg moved in....

Comment

Don't tell him, Spike!

Only joshing, I sometimes get those two names mixed up.

Jeffrey Holland was the honorary starter of the Whipsnade Zoo 10K Fun Run about 20 years ago. That was when he was still famous of course.

I meant to ask him about Sue Pollard at the finish, but I was too knackered and I forgot.

Comment

Ivor Hardacre
        Hmmm, no. I don't think so somehow. Just one question though. Why??

Comment

Why is it that whenever I see the name Gricerboy, the trainspotter in me comes out?

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
            Why is it that whenever I see the name Gricerboy, the trainspotter in me comes out?
            So are you going to be in Burton Bradstock tomorrow? Should be a lovely day for sitting on the Golden Cap.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
              I'm not an expert, but I'd book an appointment with a therapist.
              +50 Xeno Geek Points
              Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
              As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

So are you going to be in Burton Bradstock tomorrow? Should be a lovely day for sitting on the Golden Cap.
                I'm afraid not. I have to replace the power cable between the house mains supply and my shed, which now has six double sockets, four tubes and three security lights, so a heavier gauge is the order of the day.

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
                  I'm not an expert, but I'd book an appointment with a therapist.
                  I have an appointment with my hairdresser at 9 tomorrow morning. Will that do?

Comment

Is it possible to have gay fun and run at the same time? Even is it is, one of the two runners would automatically be second according to whose turn it is. Seems unfair to me.
                    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
                    X