• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Paul (movie)...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paul (movie)...

Don't.

Bing!

Originally posted by Sands of Time View Post
    Don't.

Bing!
    Pity. Cast looked good. Concept looked good. Where would you say it fell down?

Rotten Tomatoes gives it 67%.
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
      Pity. Cast looked good. Concept looked good. Where would you say it fell down?

Rotten Tomatoes gives it 67%.
      There's an ok Cam on TPB, I nabbed it - can't be arsed watching it tho. Also nabbed a DVD rip of Burke and Hare - not too good either...

Currently watching 'The girl with the dragon tattoo' - the Swedish one - three hours long as it was originally a TV series cut into a film, as where the subsequent two.

I saw the film version with subs, so this is not to bad - u can fill in the gaps from memory of the film, and going hurdy-gurdy at the screen...

Comment

Don't.

Bing!
        Hmm, Paul (2011) gets 7.8 out of 10 on IMDB.

I'm starting to wonder whether those IMDB scores are being rigged by film companies. There's every incentive.

So anyone planning to see Never Say Never (2011) (1.1 out of 10) ?
        Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
          Hmm, Paul (2011) gets 7.8 out of 10 on IMDB.

I'm starting to wonder whether those IMDB scores are being rigged by film companies. There's every incentive.

So anyone planning to see Never Say Never (2011) (1.1 out of 10) ?
          i thought that was a new James Bond film , til I clicked on the link.
          No plans to see it at Pogle acres, my 10 year old daughter was asked in a shop the other day if she'd like to enter a competition to win a phone call from Justin Biber. The withering look she gave the assistant was priceless
          I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
          CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
          CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Don't.

Bing!
            Is that some sort of in-joke from the movie like:

Dude

Sweet!

Or is it pish?

Simon Pegg is usually good when working with Nick Frost, it's usually the David Schwimmer collaborations that fall well below par.
            Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
              Simon Pegg is usually good when working with Nick Frost, it's usually the David Schwimmer collaborations that fall well below par.
              They're usually good, but I still think Spaced will be his career highlight
              Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

It got a very good review in The Spectator.

Comment

Originally posted by amcdonald View Post
                  They're usually good, but I still think Spaced will be their career highlight
                  FTFY

The paint ball episode, the faux street shootout and robot wars being particular favorites.

"Timmy... get my tools"

I have both series on DVD.
                  Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by Pogle View Post
                    i thought that was a new James Bond film , til I clicked on the link.
                    No plans to see it at Pogle acres, my 10 year old daughter was asked in a shop the other day if she'd like to enter a competition to win a phone call from Justin Biber. The withering look she gave the assistant was priceless

Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Working...
                    X