• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Beckhams invited to royal wedding

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beckhams invited to royal wedding

Doesn't that make you feel good?

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
    Doesn't that make you feel good?
    Yes, especially if that makes him miss England's match.

Comment

I heard Alf W can hardly wait.

He's booked a suite at the Ritz for that weekend so he and his whole family can watch the wedding procession from their windows

(That must be what he meant by asking about holiday bookings around the time.)
      Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

I don’t follow football but the only time I watched Beckham was when he missed the goal completely in a penalty soot out thingy
        "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Will he dribble around the royal box and score?

Comment

Well, given England's record with Becks in attendance as a player, a coaching assistant, and finally a world cup bidder, the Kate and Wills marriage is doomed.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
              Well, given England's record with Becks in attendance as a player, a coaching assistant, and finally a world cup bidder, the Kate and Wills marriage is doomed.
              It was either bringing him or John Terry apparently, so the choice was obvious...

Comment

Sarah Ferguson 'not invited to royal wedding' | Metro.co.uk - but says she wouldn't have gone anyway.

No idea what's going on there, and I can barely remember what she does.

Comment

I haven't received my invitation yet either, but wouldn't have gone anyway.

Comment

This is what I'm waiting for:

Comment

Working...
                    X