• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tax man to refund 2.4 billion to 45 year old man

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tax man to refund 2.4 billion to 45 year old man

in Japan. (made you look)

Son of Takefuji founder to get US$2.4b tax refund

Son of Takefuji founder to get US$2.4b tax refund

TOKYO - JAPAN'S supreme court has ruled that the son of the founder of failed consumer lender Takefuji Corp does not need to pay gift taxes imposed on shares he received from his parents, awarding him a US$2.4 billion (S$3 billion) refund.

Following the Friday's ruling, Toshiki Takei, 45, will receive about 200 billion yen (S$3 billion), including interest, from the state - the biggest-ever tax refund for an individual.
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Brill!!!
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

well I'll go t'foot of our stairs

(\__/)
      (>'.'<)
      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Working...
      X