• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Pickled Eggs.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pickled Eggs.

I was foolish enough to try one of these yesterday.

It took 6 indigestion tablets to relieve the burning sensation.

I love pickled food and I love eggs, the combination should work but pickled eggs are just stinking.

Comment

Ooh, I love a pickled egg. More than one at a time is hard work though.
      Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
      +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
        I was foolish enough to try one of these yesterday.

It took 6 indigestion tablets to relieve the burning sensation.

Pickled Eggs are Wrong. That's all there is to it.

"Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
          Ooh, I love a pickled egg. More than one at a time is hard work though.
          I bet you like Piccalilli as well
          "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
            Ooh, I love a .... More than one at a time is hard work though.
            Sorry.
            But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Mmmmmmmm, pickled eggs.

Nice with chips (and better for you than fried ).
                The vegetarian option.

Comment

I love pickled eggs, I can eat a whole jar at one sitting, we just don't get them here. they have something called Soleier which are similar but not in malt vinegar and not pickled enough. I tried proper English ones out on some Germans once and they all went a funny colour
                  Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                    I bet you like Piccalilli as well
                    Ooh, yes, lovely. Gherkins are one my fave foods of all time.

Pickled anything suits moi
                    Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Working...
                    X