• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Any uses for an old Pocket PC?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any uses for an old Pocket PC?

Trying to think of something creative for this – a Mio 168 digiwalker. The satnav software memory card is missing, but the GPS aspect is still working.

Fairly pants as a satnav unit, and, yes, I did shell out £400 on this set-up before Tomtoms started!

Sorry Wilmsy, I did not have enough time to follow all your great stories, so can you please bring me up to speed - did you dump that sick girlfriend of yours or not?

Comment

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
      Trying to think of something creative for this – a Mio 168 digiwalker. The satnav software memory card is missing, but the GPS aspect is still working.

Fairly pants as a satnav unit, and, yes, I did shell out £400 on this set-up before Tomtoms started!
      Stick an Apple logo sticker on it an pretend it's a new prototype iPhone. Maybe say to an attractive geek girl you'll let her look at it in more detail at your place.

Comment

A doorstop for geeks ?
        Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
          Stick an Apple logo sticker on it an pretend it's a new prototype iPhone. Maybe say to an attractive geek girl you'll let her look at it in more detail at your place.

It would probably work, too.
          "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

Working...
          X