• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Good Lad !

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Lad !

BBC News - UK's Muslim soldiers ?fighting extremists not Muslims'

"At some points you're always going to expect some kind of banter but it's nothing you should be downhearted by, because you're going to get it either way, be you any faith, any colour, fat, thin, small, tall, it's all the same really.

"So me being Muslim, a bit darker than everyone else and a bit hairier, its no big deal at all."

I applaud.
    But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Indeed. Restores my faith in common sense and human nature.

Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Hmm.

How many turn out to be "on the other side" when they get there?

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
        Hmm.

How many turn out to be "on the other side" when they get there?
        Gay?

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
          Gay?
          Exactly!

Comment

If this is your way of coming out Dim, be assured you'll get a sympathetic hearing here at CUK.

But first tell your wife.
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

damn fine fellow. makes you proud to be British.

he's lucky he is the only one though, we had two in our platoon and we called them wog1 and wog2.

what they called me is unprintable in a family forum

(\__/)
                (>'.'<)
                ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Quite. This is about the most right-thinking-man story you could get. This, alongside "string up the paedos", is guaranteed to make you King Of The Pub.

And, as I'm sure I don't need to point out, there's a lot of common ground with the advantages gained by Holy Roman Emperor Frederick II in enlisting the Sicilian Saracens in his army.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                    If this is your way of coming out Dim, be assured you'll get a sympathetic hearing here at CUK.

But first tell your wife.
                    Suspect she already knows.

Comment

Working...
                    X