• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Whats Your Job Title

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whats Your Job Title

Bit of light relief for Tuesday morning, pinched with a bit of seriouosness, basically for one reason or another I am not going to be a director of my LTD very shortly due to my credit rating and the inability to get a bank account. So it got me thinking what job title I can make up for myself.

SO either serious answer about what non-director title you call yourself, or the best made up one please
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    Bit of light relief for Tuesday morning, pinched with a bit of seriouosness, basically for one reason or another I am not going to be a director of my LTD very shortly due to my credit rating and the inability to get a bank account. So it got me thinking what job title I can make up for myself.

SO either serious answer about what non-director title you call yourself, or the best made up one please
    Head of Benefits
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

You could stick with the old, much abused, inappropriately applied "Consultant".

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
        You could stick with the old, much abused, inappropriately applied "Consultant".
        I'm egotistical; I want at least Principle Technical Consultant or something else as grand!

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

I'm egotistical; I want at least Principle Technical Consultant or something else as grand!
          Oh well if there's an ego involved go the whole hog and become Chief Flange Wrangler!

Comment

If you're not going to be using your ltd for very long, do you think it's wise to use your company name in your sig?

In other words, do you think it's a good idea that all the internet mentals know your real name, address etc.

Comment

I use the title 'International IT Consultant', but then I have worked in 10 different countries in the last few years.
              HTH
              Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                If you're not going to be using your ltd for very long, do you think it's wise to use your company name in your sig?

In other words, do you think it's a good idea that all the internet mentals know your real name, address etc.
                Its still gonna be my company, I'm good with tech so I will be getting the contracts, he's good with money so will be doing all the books and accounting.

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
                  Oh well if there's an ego involved go the whole hog and become Chief Flange Wrangler!
                  Hmmm, good thinking, can you be a Chief Officer and not be a director? I assume so

Comment

ok, but my second part is still valid.

Comment

Working...
                    X