• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Strange new skin condition

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strange new skin condition

I've been walking a couple of miles each way between the B&B and clientco, and recently noticed a light red area developing on each cheek.

I don't remember them being there before (except when I'd had a few drinks). But Googling the symptoms turns up nothing definite, which is a bit worrying.

Any ideas what it might be? I think I've also lost some weight, which is even more worrying, and a small blister appeared on one foot.
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Do up your zip before going outside.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

I skimmed that post and first thought you were talking about walking home via a red light area.

Read it again and am of the same mindset.
      Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
      +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
        I've been walking a couple of miles each way between the B&B and clientco, and recently noticed a light red area developing on each cheek.

I don't remember them being there before (except when I'd had a few drinks). But Googling the symptoms turns up nothing definite, which is a bit worrying.

Any ideas what it might be? I think I've also lost some weight, which is even more worrying, and a small blister appeared on one foot.
        Does it look like this?

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/184/3...a3229e66ce.jpg (SFW)

If so I think you've been forgetting to clean off your makeup from the previous nights cross dressing.
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          Does it look like this?

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/184/3...a3229e66ce.jpg (SFW)

If so I think you've been forgetting to clean off your makeup from the previous nights cross dressing.
          Nice to know you trannies understand about proper cleansing.
          Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
          +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
            I skimmed that post and first thought you were talking about walking home via a red light area.
            Read it again and am of the same mindset.
            MP. Is this you and you're buddies hanging around a red light district?

http://velocity.t-nation.com/forum_i...gethookers.jpg

Just asking like?

Comment

MP. Is this you and you're buddies hanging around a red light district?

http://velocity.t-nation.com/forum_i...gethookers.jpg

Just asking like?
              Course it is - you come past every night asking what you can get for a quid.
              +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
                Course it is - you come past every night asking what you can get for a quid.
                Do you ever short change people?

Comment

I'm no expert, but you've definitly got AIDS.
                  Causes of Cheek rash:

The following medical conditions are some of the possible causes of Cheek rash. There are likely to be other possible causes, so ask your doctor about your symptoms.
                  Causes of Cheek rash - WrongDiagnosis.com

Comment

Do you ever short change people?
                    No. You do though, in a manner of speaking. (According to Mrs MF)
                    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Working...
                    X