• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

SKA News

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SKA News

Attending SES London just now - nice location next to Big Ben and other historical buildings

Get a twitter account, seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      Attending SES London just now - nice location next to Big Ben and other historical buildings
      QE II Conference Centre? I went to a conference there a few years ago - it's quite handy for The Harp at the end of the day

Walking directions.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        QE II Conference Centre?
        Aye.

After that I plan to visit the Prime Minister followed shortly by visiting Her Majesty...

Comment

Aye.

After that I plan to visit the Prime Minister followed shortly by visiting Her Majesty...

Tell Her Maj I said hi.

Comment

Bloody Hell! I saw you earlier as well.

I'm just across the road working in Parliament today. When you finish up, pop over and I'll let security know. I'll put a pass behind. Be good to meet you.

Oh by the way. Sorry. You'll need to know my proper name. Just ask for Osama Laden, they'll do the rest.
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

And you haven't organized a London drink up???

I thought you'd want to meet your esteemed fellow CUKers
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                And you haven't organized a London drink up???

I thought you'd want to meet your esteemed fellow CUKers
                Drink?
                Come back suity!

Comment

So SKA news is now your cheap away day ticket to sight see in London?

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                    So SKA news is now your cheap away day ticket to sight see in London?

off-peak

Still cost over fifty quid!

Comment

Working...
                    X