• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Gricer, a request...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gricer, a request...

We're all on the edges of our seats waiting for your report on your adventures at the Burton Bradstock (??) Gay Fun Run, as promised yesterday. Come on, chop chop, spill the beans; tell us all about it!
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    We're all on the edges of our seats waiting for your report on your adventures at the Burton Bradstock (??) Gay Fun Run, as promised yesterday. Come on, chop chop, spill the beans; tell us all about it!
    When I saw the thread title I honestly thought you were going to ask him what a learning funnel was.
    You won't be alerting anyone to anything with a mouthful of mixed seeds.

Comment

yeah and on top of Mich's request, we want some independent feedback from Malc and a good dialogue between the two of you

by the way Gricer, I am guilty, I looked up Gricing on the InterWeb and now I know what it is

Milan.

Comment

Presumably he's finding it hard to sit down after the 'fun' run
        Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Originally posted by amcdonald View Post
          Presumably he's finding it hard to sit down after the 'fun' run
          he's enjoying it too
          And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Working...
          X