• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Time to buy a PVR

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time to buy a PVR

...if you haven't already got one.

Ready for the SIX-MINUTE advert break? Ofcom relaxes rules on commercials | Mail Online

New rules published by Ofcom mean that viewers of these types of programming are now allowed to be subjected to six minutes of commercials every 30 minutes. This is almost double the current three minutes and thirty seconds.
    I rarely watch programmes live now as it is. Some programmes are impossible to watch without fast forwarding through, e.g. The Gadget Show, which contains about 3 minutes of footage worth watching each week, with the remainder being dross.

The only TV I watch live these days is sport. Everything else I either record on SKY+ or download over the web and stream to my TV.
    ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Good man!

I like the look of this one.

SEBRING INTERNATIONAL : TVR SAGARIS 4.0 SPEED SIX

Comment

Working...
      X