• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Morons on CUK

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morons on CUK

You know who you are. You struggled academically, didn't do too well at higher education. Some of you, with tenacity, may have got a mediocre degree from some ex-poly. Some of you have some vocational qualifications.
    Some of you may even have some professional success since IT doesn't really require that much intelligence.

But remember this: you are still not very bright. Your ability to comprehend complex concepts is still lacking, so don't try. You'll only make fools of yourselves, often without even knowing it .

HTH but with boneheads such as you IDI.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Sas what's the matter?

Why are you upset and so negative?

BTW I didn't go to an ex-poly but it doesn't make a difference if I had done. As illogical people come from all institutions
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      You know who you are. You struggled academically, didn't do too well at higher education. Some of you, with tenacity, may have got a mediocre degree from some ex-poly. Some of you have some vocational qualifications.
      Some of you may even have some professional success since IT doesn't really require that much intelligence.

But remember this: you are still not very bright. Your ability to comprehend complex concepts is still lacking, so don't try. You'll only make fools of yourselves, often without even knowing it .

What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Your ability to comprehend complex concepts is still lacking, so don't try. You'll only make fools of yourselves, often without even knowing it . ..
        Give us an example of a complex concept that some people here might not comprehend.

(I think he means climate change.)
        Last edited by OwlHoot; 23 February 2011, 16:35.
        Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

And yet here you are.
          You won't be alerting anyone to anything with a mouthful of mixed seeds.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
            Sas what's the matter?

Why are you upset and so negative?

BTW I didn't go to an ex-poly but it doesn't make a difference if I had done. As illogical people come from all institutions
            Upset and negative? Moi?
            Quite the opposite m'dear -just having some fun.
            PS you're right about illogic being institution-neutral, just look at Blair.
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
              Give us an example of a complex concept that some people here might not comprehend.
              If a Sasguru leaves his house at 9am, drives 2 miles to the station at 20MPH, and then travels to London on a train at 75MPH to visit a headhunter about a new job then who paid for lunch and did Sasguru swallow?
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post

You want a list of concepts that CUK morons don't understand? Where do I start?

Economics
                Science
                Politics and Realpolitik - how the world really works
                Social Skills
                The opposite sex (for the guys, and for all I know the gals)

etc etc.
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                  If a Sasguru leaves his house at 9am, drives 2 miles to the station at 20MPH, and then travels to London on a train at 75MPH to visit a headhunter about a new job then who paid for lunch and did Sasguru swallow?
                  Bazza gets caught
                  Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                    Don't mention headhunters. You know it upsets some of the more psychologically insecure mods.
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                    X