• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ipad2 to be launched next week

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ipad2 to be launched next week

by the sound of it.

Apple to host March 2 event, iPad 2 in the wings | Reuters

It is expected to have a camera.

Whoopie Do!

The Mac fans will have a fest.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
      Whoopie Do!

The Mac fans will have a fest.

If only they weren't so expensive.

What technogadgets are in the Dim household? Any smartphones, Kindles and the like?

Comment

Brilliant. So all the smug iTwats that have shelled out £600 in the last 9 months now have an embarrassing obsolete piece of junk to embarrass them.

If the old ones come down to sub £100 I might get one for the kid.
        Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
          If only they weren't so expensive.

What technogadgets are in the Dim household? Any smartphones, Kindles and the like?
          iPhone, iPods and iPads.

Comment

I think I'll buy one actually - seen v1 in the flesh yesterday, looks very nice - v2 will be perfect for my sofa

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
              I think I'll buy one actually - seen v1 in the flesh yesterday, looks very nice - v2 will be perfect for my sofa
              Does the new one have an armrest then?

Comment

Its competitor comes out tomorrow:

http://www.freep.com/article/2011022...ul-iPad-killer

Bloody expensive and looks like an iPad.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                  I think I'll buy one actually - seen v1 in the flesh yesterday, looks very nice - v2 will be perfect for my habit
                  FTFY
                  "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

I don't understand why people would pay such a massive amount for such limited functionality.

Comment

Working...
                    X