• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Yum! Didn't Mum taste good.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yum! Didn't Mum taste good.

Benoit Piet 'barbecued wife and fed her to children' | Metro.co.uk

That doesn't sound hygenic

Comment

Perhaps he misundestood what a spitroast was all about ?
      Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Didn't he even bother to marinade her first?
        And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

This must be very in vogue at the moment. My mate writes for an incredibly low brow weekly mag. She recently wrote a story called something like 'I ate my Mum with pasta and cheese!"
          Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
          +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
            This must be very in vogue at the moment. My mate writes for an incredibly low brow weekly mag. She recently wrote a story called something like 'I ate my Mum with pasta and cheese!"
            I could do that. (no, not eat my mum)

Does she get paid well?

Comment

You'd be kicking yourself that you hadn't milked her first for an ice cream dessert.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                I could do that. (no, not eat my mum)

Does she get paid well?
                It's a brilliant job. I've helped her make up stories before now, and she's used my name in stories quite often, for a laugh; when real names can't be used. She's well paid considering she adds no value to society and spends her day pissing about.
                Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
                  adds no value to society and spends her day pissing about.
                  sounds familiar

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                    sounds familiar
                    We've tons in common
                    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Working...
                    X