• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

SKA news

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SKA news

Majestic SEO Unveils Site Explorer #SEWatch

Majestic Platinum Pricing allows:

"Massive allowances ... empowering integration with your ... backend (.... specifically internal use only)"

Bloody hell. Kinky or what.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Looking good

I must say that when I first saw it I found it hard to navigate/understand so this is much better.

If you had an affiliate program and could get the warrior forum crowd to take it up you'd be laughing!
      "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

I had to follow two links to get to the SE tool from the link you posted. I hope your coding is better than your marketing.

http://www.majesticseo.com/reports/site-explorer
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Have you read the T's & C's regarding advertising on this forum?

Seriously though, well done.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
            Have you read the T's & C's regarding advertising on this forum?
            Yes, that's why I did not post direct link but a link to an article from independent source.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
              Yes, that's why I did not post direct link but a link to an article from independent source.
              Soon you'll be able to afford a sense of humour.

Comment

The crawl rate is way too slow from what I have heard for the tool to be usefull. Your servers just do not have the muscle to keep up with the back link changes from what I hear.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                  Soon you'll be able to afford a sense of humour.
                  One day yes, but I could never afford a doggy like you.

Comment

Working...
                  X