• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

This weekend..........

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This weekend..........

What will you mostly be doing?
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

This evening; javelin training

Saturday; stock up on wine and watch the French get hammered by England.

Sunday; discus training (no rugby match this week) & grinning inanely at the French bloke at the athletics club
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

This weekend going to be recording my first single with studio gear I got off Ebay, followed by a spot of fly fishing down at the lake and a drive in my new Ford Anglia.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Back in Ireland for the weekend.
        Find list of things I forgot last time.
        Pack summer clothes for Easter holiday.
        Sunday sit on plane and remember things I forgot
        Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Shopping
          Meeting mates plus forcing one of the male ones to come shopping with me.
          Drinking - well I have to go to Primark. Trying to fit watching the rugby in.
          Last edited by SueEllen; 25 February 2011, 13:36.
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
            Shopping
            And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Friday
              take DD2 training tonight and trying to get her ready for her next grading.

Saturday
              take DD2 swimming tomorrow morning.
              Buy a new drill
              Put up some mirrors and pictures.
              Cooking dinner for me and Mrs 5* while the kids watch ant and dec

Sunday
              Roast lamb dinner
              get DD1 to clean mine and Mrs 5* cars as a way of earning back the cost of a laptop keyboard replacement.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                Oh so you have been to a Primark on a Saturday after 11am?

BTW I'm only getting a top for my fancy dress outfit due to running away last week.
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                  This evening; javelin training

Saturday; stock up on wine and watch the French get hammered by England.

Sunday; discus training (no rugby match this week) & grinning inanely at the French bloke at the athletics club
                  Funny that. My Saturday is ....stock up on wine and watch the French do one of their unpredictables and run rings around England.
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Doing a recce of the new gig to make sure I know how to get there on Monday morning.

Getting out on the bike for the first time this year if the weather holds.
                    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
                    X