• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Birthday present ideas for 4yr old boy?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Birthday present ideas for 4yr old boy?

<deleted>
    Last edited by Bwana; 2 June 2022, 18:03.
    Bwana

Originally posted by Bwana View Post
    Has anyone got any good ideas for a birthday present that I could buy for my nephew. He will be 4 years old. I'm looking to spend up to 15 quid.

Cheers,
    Bwana
    Eight tins of Tennett's Super three quid change!

Comment

Originally posted by Bwana View Post
      Has anyone got any good ideas for a birthday present that I could buy for my nephew. He will be 4 years old. I'm looking to spend up to 15 quid.

Cheers,
      Bwana
      1/4 of a cow?

Best check the lad has a chest freezer first though. :
      Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Toy cars?
        +50 Xeno Geek Points
        Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
        As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Chess

Comment

The new Rastamouse single and a Rastamouse toy ?
            Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

For £15 in my closing sale you could buy any matter of Thai tat for a fiver and give him the other tenner on top.

Hurry though offer ends 26th March
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Presents for other people's kids should be noisy, take ages to set up, require lots of batteries (pref of different types not AA or AAA as parents always have loads of those kicking around) and have the capacity to damage carpets, decor, furniture etc. One of those 'make your own volcano' kits is a safe bet - they make a hell of a mess. The other old faithful is some sort of musical instrument (a recorder is a great favourite or a mouth organ). Paint / Art kits are particularly effective as well.
                Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

Bought a friend's daughter one of these. It spins round like a record deck and kids drizzle paint on it. Wrecked his carpet and got paint on his sofa.

Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

Originally posted by Alf W View Post
                    Bought a friend's daughter one of these. It spins round like a record deck and kids drizzle paint on it. Wrecked his carpet and got paint on his sofa.

Is this you?

Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Working...
                    X