PDA

View Full Version : What size waist are you?

MarillionFan
26th February 2011, 21:51
I was at a do yesterday, and yes to be fair I have put a little weight on in the last 12/24 months, but to be told that I was in fact wider & broader than all the assembled fat ****ers in the room was a little shock.

So just as a tester, what is the average waist size of a CUK Contractor?

Poll 2 follow

Cliphead
26th February 2011, 21:52
I was at a do yesterday, and yes to be fair I have put a little weight on in the last 12/24 months, but to be told that I was in fact wider & broader than all the assembled fat ****ers in the room was a little shock.

Poll 2 follow

C'mon then get on with it.

suityou01
26th February 2011, 21:58

Poll 2 follow

I'm a svelte 32'' as those who have met me can attest.

HTH

AtW
26th February 2011, 22:00
No poll is valid without andyW option.

MarillionFan
26th February 2011, 22:01
No poll is valid without andyW option.

But as it was about girth. I feel that Churchy invalidates Andy in this case.

HTH

The Rotund One.

minestrone
26th February 2011, 22:12
Was over 40 but now I am back down to 34. 4 stone weight loss in 12 months.

norrahe
26th February 2011, 22:27

HTH

*cough* of course

:eek

*cough*

suityou01
26th February 2011, 22:44
*cough* of course

:eek

*cough*

Awwww shurrup fatty :tongue:

MarillionFan
26th February 2011, 22:45
WTF! I'm winning this poll!?!?!?

FFS

:tantrum:

suityou01
26th February 2011, 22:48
WTF! I'm winning this poll!?!?!?

FFS

:tantrum:

Start a poll about who has the lowest IQ. You're on a roll, keep going. :D

TimberWolf
26th February 2011, 22:59
I used to be 32" waist, but I probably prefer a 33" now. 33" leg too, although as I am slowly discovering from seeing myself in the mirror, I should really go with 34" length rather than 32" when 33" isn't available, as my trousers look something like those worn on the old series of Star Trek otherwise. In fact my last pair were 34" and they seem okay, so I don't know why I didn't resign from the Star Trek crew years ago. I expect I'll find out when it rains or something.

MarillionFan
26th February 2011, 23:03
Start a poll about who has the lowest IQ. You're on a roll, keep going. :D

Just short of mensa I believe. But that's fine. I wouldn't want to be in any club that would have me as a member.

My boy though! WHOA! 22 Months and can read a book. Scary.

AtW
26th February 2011, 23:06
22 Months and can read a book.

So who is the father then? :eyes

suityou01
26th February 2011, 23:08

Just short of mensa I believe. But that's fine. I wouldn't want to be in any club that would have me as a member.

My boy though! WHOA! 22 Months and can read a book. Scary.

148 is entry level Mensa. When I was a kid my parents both joined, then made me sit the test. I did really well, and then had it rammed down my throat every time I under achieved at school.

There you go, some ammunition for you. :rolleyes:

MarillionFan
26th February 2011, 23:16
148 is entry level Mensa. When I was a kid my parents both joined, then made me sit the test. I did really well, and then had it rammed down my throat every time I under achieved at school.

Actually, I would rather my kids are happy, can integrate well with others and have a good sense of humour with an individual personality.

I've never met a person in Mensa who wasn't deficient in some way psychologically.

suityou01
26th February 2011, 23:19
Actually, I would rather my kids are happy, can integrate well with others and have a good sense of humour with an individual personality.

I've never met a person in Mensa who wasn't deficient in some way psychologically.

Top man :yay:

I don't have much truck with my folks anymore, and try to get on with everybody, not judge, give people the benefit of the doubt, try and see the best in people and situations.

You know, classic bedwetter stuff :)

TimberWolf
26th February 2011, 23:20

Try this (http://www.cambridgebrainsciences.com/challenge/introduction) one and be humbled. How can an IQ score be that accurate anyway? Don't they fluctuate wildly, usually violently in the upward direction as you practise them?

suityou01
26th February 2011, 23:23
Try this (http://www.cambridgebrainsciences.com/challenge/introduction) one and be humbled. How can an IQ score be that accurate anyway? Don't they fluctuate wildly, usually violently in the upward direction as you practise them?

I'd rather staple my scrotum to the desk. :ohwell

It's all bolux anyway as you say. Some of MFs comebacks are actually quite witty so he can't be that daft. :rolleyes:

MarillionFan
26th February 2011, 23:26

I don't have much truck with my folks anymore, and try to get on with everybody, not judge, give people the benefit of the doubt, try and see the best in people and situations.

I'm not as forgiving. I assume everyone is an idiot unless proven otherwise. I immediately judge, and can size anyone up within 30 seconds. I expect the worse in all situations and so therefore anything more is a bonus.

You know, classic b@stard stuff.

suityou01
26th February 2011, 23:29
I'm not as forgiving. I assume everyone is an idiot unless proven otherwise. I immediately judge, and can size anyone up within 30 seconds. I expect the worse in all situations and so therefore anything more is a bonus.

You know, classic b@stard stuff.

A self confessed bastid :laugh

You'll catch more flies with honey than vinegar fatty :tongue

MarillionFan
27th February 2011, 00:21
A self confessed bastid :laugh

You'll catch more flies with honey than vinegar fatty :tongue

Nah. You catch them with honey and then kill them with vinegar. Stupid.

suityou01
27th February 2011, 00:33

The more people take advantage of my good nature the more I tend to lean to your thinking.

Am I you? :rolleyes:

Zippy
27th February 2011, 00:36
Are you two still at it? :eek:

Cliphead may have been bored, but not enough to stick around obviously.

suityou01
27th February 2011, 00:42
Are you two still at it? :eek:

Cliphead may have been bored, but not enough to stick around obviously.

Yip, just waiting for the "bromance" tag :rolleyes:

TinTrump
27th February 2011, 00:44
If the purpose of taking this measurement is to gauge whether someone is fat or not, for a chap you have to consider the chest measurement too. Clearly it's not good when your waist is bigger than your chest.
My waist is 34 and my chest 41.

Zippy
27th February 2011, 00:48
If the purpose of taking this measurement is to gauge whether someone is fat or not, for a chap you have to consider the chest measurement too. Clearly it's not good when your waist is bigger than your chest.
My waist is 34 and my chest 41.

Fair point. Perhaps it would have been better to ask who played darts as a hobby.

Gonzo
27th February 2011, 00:49
I've never met a person in Mensa who wasn't deficient in some way psychologically.You have met me.

Oh, I see. :o

How can an IQ score be that accurate anyway? Don't they fluctuate wildly, usually violently in the upward direction as you practise them?I took the MENSA tests when I was seventeen and again when I was twenty-nine and the results of four tests over twelve years were only two points different, which surprised me I have to say. (I'm in the top one percent by the way but this is just how you are born so it is not exactly an achievement to take any pride in).

Back to the OP, in the days that I was contracting in the UK my waist size was 36 but now I am not I have shrunk to 30 which is a right pain in the arse - I had to buy a new belt last week because my old ones don't fasten tight enough any more.

I don't really understand what is going on because my diet and lifestyle have not changed apart from not being in London any more.

suityou01
27th February 2011, 00:52
Fair point. Perhaps it would have been better to ask who played darts as a hobby.

I do. Well used to. I got sacked from the darts team yesterday. :rolleyes:

suityou01
27th February 2011, 00:53
You have met me.

Oh, I see. :o

I took the MENSA tests when I was seventeen and again when I was twenty-nine and the results of four tests over twelve years were only two points different, which surprised me I have to say. (I'm in the top one percent by the way but this is just how you are born so it is not exactly an achievement to take any pride in).

Back to the OP, in the days that I was contracting in the UK my waist size was 36 but now I am not I have shrunk to 30 which is a right pain in the arse - I had to buy a new belt last week because my old ones don't fasten tight enough any more.

I don't really understand what is going on because my diet and lifestyle have not changed apart from not being in London any more.

Get a medical. Seriously.

Zippy
27th February 2011, 00:56
I do. Well used to. I got sacked from the darts team yesterday. :rolleyes:

Put on some weight then.

suityou01
27th February 2011, 00:57
Put on some weight then.

om nom nom nom nom nom :D

Gonzo
27th February 2011, 01:07
Get a medical. Seriously.Nah, I've never felt or looked healthier. :)

One diet aspect has changed when I think about it - I drink espressos now rather than filter coffee, that must be it. ;)

Zippy
27th February 2011, 01:14
Nah, I've never felt or looked healthier. :)

One diet aspect has changed when I think about it - I drink espressos now rather than filter coffee, that must be it. ;)

Come on Gonzo - tere must be more to it than that. Spill the beans man!

suityou01
27th February 2011, 01:26
Come on Gonzo - tere must be more to it than that. Spill the beans man!

Back in yer box woman! This is not a swingers site, for the last time :rolleyes:

:D

Gonzo
27th February 2011, 03:00
This is not a swingers site, for the last time :rolleyes:

:DIs it not?

I must have been acting rather inappropriately at the meet-ups then. :p

DS23
27th February 2011, 10:18
32 side of 33. 34 is too baggy.

MaryPoppins
27th February 2011, 12:21

WHS :laugh

Sockpuppet
27th February 2011, 13:02

As I constantly prove with my contracting intelligence is no way linked to the amount charged per day :)

d000hg
27th February 2011, 15:07

HTHYep. 32" thighs.

NickFitz
27th February 2011, 17:50

From The Onion:

Open-Minded Man Grimly Realizes How Much Life He's Wasted Listening To Bullshit (http://www.theonion.com/articles/openminded-man-grimly-realizes-how-much-life-hes-w,19273/)

Mich the Tester
28th February 2011, 09:18
33"

FiveTimes
28th February 2011, 09:26
33" with a view of getting into 32".

d000hg
28th February 2011, 09:57
33" with a view of getting into 32".You want to get into SY01? Or just onto his thighs? :puke: