• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Carling Cup

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carling Cup

Gutted, absolutely gutted.

When did you last have any silverware?
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

First good thing Arsenal lost, and second Birmingham City ground can be seen right out of SKA office.

Comment

Good on the Bluenoses.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post

First good thing Arsenal lost, and second Birmingham City ground can be seen right out of SKA office.
          This one:
          Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

I thought Birmingham played some good stuff but we should have finished them off in the second half - they were on their knees. But to lose to a monumental cock up like that is just too much to bear.

Never mind, got a crate of Leffe Brune out the back. Might give tomorrow a miss

Comment

But you did so well against Barcelona.

<titter>
              Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                When did you last have any silverware?
                When they last had Vierra, and a midfield and defence with plenty of no-nonsense hard bastards.

'Beautiful football' is OK if you like watching passing ad nauseum, but when it comes to English top level perhaps direct styles are more effective like Man Utd, Spurs, Chelsea and Blackpool.
                Last edited by Doggy Styles; 27 February 2011, 18:43.

Comment

get in there blue boys

My only worry is what will the zulus be like in Europe

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
                    When they last had Vierra, and a midfield and defence with plenty of no-nonsense hard bastards.

'Beautiful football' is OK if you like watching passing ad nauseum, but when it comes to English top level perhaps direct styles are more effective like Man Utd, Spurs, Chelsea and Blackpool.
                    I prefer tough, hard tackling footy, none of this passing lark - Bolton Wanderers are my team, I dunno whats going on there, Coyle has them passing it around now, Kevin Davies tho - my hero....

Comment

Working...
                    X