• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Current IT job market in the UK?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Current IT job market in the UK?

Hi guys

I've been contracting in South America 'n' now planning to head back to the UK.

How's the market for .NET/Sharepoint work? Any good?

Ta

Rod

I guess you should set aside the money for a last minute ticket and start sending CVs out.
    Once you get the interview or better yet interviews lined up, pack your bags and fly overnight.
    If you have a gig out there, or even without one, it's still cheaper and nicer burning warchest in a good weather.

Comment

Originally posted by rvs View Post
      Hi guys

I've been contracting in South America 'n' now planning to head back to the UK.

How's the market for .NET/Sharepoint work? Any good?

Ta

Rod

wanna trade places? I'd live out in the sun any day compared to dull, rainy, going-down-the-pan blighty...

Comment

Working...
      X