• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What does your car say about you?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What does your car say about you?

From that accountant's site:

What does your car say to your clients ?

My roller skate is black:

Black: The choice of a serious, self-confident sophisticate. First choice of the ambitious and success-driven who see cars as status symbols.

Ambitious?

The Toyota is silver:

Silver: You have great style and are often successful - but you tend to be pompous
    Pompous, moi?

My car is black - spot on then. Pah!!
    Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

My M Roadster is black.

But I'm selling it to buy the X5 4.8is. Colour to be determined shortly, but I like silver.

HTH BIDYGAS

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
        My M Roadster is black.

But I'm selling it to buy the X5 4.8is. Colour to be determined shortly, but I like silver.

HTH BIDYGAS
        Jacking contracting in for hairdressing finally?
        Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
        +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

My Toyota is silver as well. Sounds about right.

"Silver: You have great style and are often successful - but you tend to be pompous"

Comment

Mine is purple, which is red + blue :

# Blue: You like consistency in your life. You're likely to be conservative, shy, and introverted.

# RED: You're outgoing and impulsive, but easily bored. On the bright side, you think and stay young.
            Yeah, that sums me up rather well "conservative, shy, and introverted", but at the same time "outgoing and impulsive, but easily bored"
            Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
              Mine is purple, which is red + blue :

Yeah, that sums me up rather well "conservative, shy, and introverted", but at the same time "outgoing and impulsive, but easily bored"
              Purple?!
              +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
                Jacking contracting in for hairdressing finally?
                I'm swapping a 3.2 litre straight six M engined car producing 325bhp for a 4.8 litre V8 producing 360bhp, how can you say this!?!

Comment

I'm swapping a 3.2 litre straight six M engined car producing 325bhp for a 4.8 litre V8 producing 360bhp, how can you say this!?!

If I were to stop mickey taking for a minute, I'd probably say it's all relative to size in terms of the figures.

But that's boring, so - I can say it quite easily; can you give me a trim a week Saturday?
                  +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Overcompensating to hide your gayness ?

It's the Abba cd in the car that's the dead give away
                    Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Working...
                    X