• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Increase in the number of red traffic lights

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Increase in the number of red traffic lights

I hate red traffic lights, I think there should be more green ones.

Traffic lights numbers increase by 30% | Mail Online
    I'm alright Jack

It's always green when I am driving.

HTH

threaded

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      It's always green when I am driving.

HTH

threaded
      Me too. The One World Government tracks drivers who oppose their warmist taxation conspiracy and punish them in petty ways. For us collaborators, it's green all the way, reducing our carbon footprint and related taxation.

Comment

google MIRT.

I'm never late for a meeting.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
          google MIRT.

I'm never late for a meeting.

You're never invited.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
            You're never invited.
            He still goes anyway!

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
              He still goes anyway!
              'Undercover' as the tea lady.

Comment

Me too. The One World Government tracks drivers who oppose their warmist taxation conspiracy and punish them in petty ways. For us collaborators, it's green all the way, reducing our carbon footprint and related taxation.
                I have come across series of traffic lights through town centres which penalise you for going too fast. Steady away and the next light will be green for you; too fast and you have to slow down or stop.

Very effective once you realise that they do that.
                Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Originally posted by Sysman View Post
                  I have come across series of traffic lights through town centres which penalise you for going too fast. Steady away and the next light will be green for you; too fast and you have to slow down or stop.

Very effective once you realise that they do that.
                  I remember in the '70's being very impressed when my Dad showed me how you could drive round the North Circular at a steady 40 mph and always hit green.

Comment

I remember in the '70's being very impressed when my Dad showed me how you could drive round the North Circular at a steady 40 mph and always hit green.
                    Those cold winter evening must've flown by.

On a serious note.

I hate those modern LED traffic lights. They change too quickly. I prefer the slow start-up and soft glow of an incandescent globe.

Comment

Working...
                    X