PDA

View Full Version : Sponsored Diet

MarillionFan
28th February 2011, 13:53
I need to lose a little weight. Probably about 24-36lbs. Been piling it on for a while.

One of the main reasons has been too much wine in the evening. It's obviously fattening.

So for a well known obesity charity I would like CUK posters to sponsor me to lose 3 stone.

Now I figure if I stop drinking wine and move to whisky that should drop me about 12lbs in the next 3 months. So thats like 26 bottles at £20 (has to be malt)

Plus I need a gym membership. There's a good one up the road, Spa, massage etc. The missus will need to be part so thats £1000

And then I need to hire a cook for 3 months to help out. Let's call that £15000

So basically I need to raise about £17k to be able to undertake this event. Anything after that will go to the charity.

Who's first to pledge?

MaryPoppins
28th February 2011, 13:56
You can give me a tenner for the signature first

ThomasSoerensen
28th February 2011, 14:15
Have a Kitkat.

d000hg
28th February 2011, 14:19
So for a well known obesity charityWell-known to you, fatty.

MarillionFan
28th February 2011, 14:43
Actually I wrote this thread while eating a timeout bar.

MaryPoppins
28th February 2011, 14:55
Well-known to you, fatty.

Why-the-hyphen,-chubs?

Clippy
28th February 2011, 15:54
I need to lose a little weight. Probably about 24-36lbs. Been piling it on for a while.

One of the main reasons has been too much wine in the evening. It's obviously fattening.

So for a well known obesity charity I would like CUK posters to sponsor me to lose 3 stone.

Now I figure if I stop drinking wine and move to whisky that should drop me about 12lbs in the next 3 months. So thats like 26 bottles at £20 (has to be malt)

Plus I need a gym membership. There's a good one up the road, Spa, massage etc. The missus will need to be part so thats £1000

And then I need to hire a cook for 3 months to help out. Let's call that £15000

So basically I need to raise about £17k to be able to undertake this event. Anything after that will go to the charity.

Who's first to pledge?

There you go humpty dumpty.

http://www.scjohnson.co.uk/media//corporate/uk/img/brands/prods/pledge/uk_pledge_multisurface.jpg

thunderlizard
28th February 2011, 16:06
Are you planning another walk to the North Pole? That would be a good way to slim down. It would also be a good incentive to slim down, to make you less likely to fall through the ice.

shaunbhoy
28th February 2011, 16:08
Who's first to pledge?

Just PM me all your bank details, sort code account number etc. and I will wire the money straight over

yours kindly

Rastus Odinga-Odinga

Nigerian Consulate

Lagos 666

d000hg
28th February 2011, 16:12
Why-the-hyphen,-chubs?Let me google that for you (http://lmgtfy.com/?q=wellknown)

It's just common English, what's the confusion?

suityou01
28th February 2011, 16:25
Menelaus did a sponsored somethingorother and got some support from here, why not drop him a PM? :rolleyes:

Also you could try stopping stuffing your face all day long, just saying like. :D