• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sponsored Diet

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sponsored Diet

I need to lose a little weight. Probably about 24-36lbs. Been piling it on for a while.

One of the main reasons has been too much wine in the evening. It's obviously fattening.

So for a well known obesity charity I would like CUK posters to sponsor me to lose 3 stone.

Now I figure if I stop drinking wine and move to whisky that should drop me about 12lbs in the next 3 months. So thats like 26 bottles at £20 (has to be malt)

Plus I need a gym membership. There's a good one up the road, Spa, massage etc. The missus will need to be part so thats £1000

And then I need to hire a cook for 3 months to help out. Let's call that £15000

So basically I need to raise about £17k to be able to undertake this event. Anything after that will go to the charity.

Who's first to pledge?
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

You can give me a tenner for the signature first
    Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Have a Kitkat.
      "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        So for a well known obesity charity
        Well-known to you, fatty.
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Actually I wrote this thread while eating a timeout bar.
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
            Well-known to you, fatty.
            Why-the-hyphen,-chubs?
            Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
            +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

I need to lose a little weight. Probably about 24-36lbs. Been piling it on for a while.

One of the main reasons has been too much wine in the evening. It's obviously fattening.

So for a well known obesity charity I would like CUK posters to sponsor me to lose 3 stone.

Now I figure if I stop drinking wine and move to whisky that should drop me about 12lbs in the next 3 months. So thats like 26 bottles at £20 (has to be malt)

Plus I need a gym membership. There's a good one up the road, Spa, massage etc. The missus will need to be part so thats £1000

And then I need to hire a cook for 3 months to help out. Let's call that £15000

So basically I need to raise about £17k to be able to undertake this event. Anything after that will go to the charity.

Who's first to pledge?
              There you go humpty dumpty.

Comment

Are you planning another walk to the North Pole? That would be a good way to slim down. It would also be a good incentive to slim down, to make you less likely to fall through the ice.
                Last edited by thunderlizard; 28 February 2011, 16:09.

Comment

Who's first to pledge?
                  Just PM me all your bank details, sort code account number etc. and I will wire the money straight over

yours kindly

Rastus Odinga-Odinga

Nigerian Consulate

Lagos 666
                  “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
                    Why-the-hyphen,-chubs?
                    Let me google that for you

It's just common English, what's the confusion?
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                    X