• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Johnny Ball gives two fingers up to the AGW scaremongers

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Johnny Ball gives two fingers up to the AGW scaremongers

Good old Johnny..

BBC News - Johnny Ball: climate change does not add up
    I'm alright Jack

He's very persuasive isn't he. I mean, we've got really nice mobile phones these days and other stuff which is generally quite nice. I can't see how the climate change evangelists are ever going to recover from a solid argument like that.

Comment

Ah yes Johnny Ball.

"He left formal education with two 'O' Levels, one in Mathematics. [1] He then signed on for three years in the Royal Air Force, worked as a Butlin's Redcoat and was an entertainer in northern clubs and cabaret."

So I ask myself, when exactly did cretins such as this (and of course our own home grown morons on CUK: EO, BB, DP, SB) decide that their ignorant opinion mattered?
      I blame the 60s and the disappearance of elitism.
      Those who aren't that gifted were told that their random neuronal impulses were as valid as the more talented.
      And they actually believed it.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
      X