• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who thinks Charlie Sheen is "Living the Dream"?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who thinks Charlie Sheen is "Living the Dream"?

Charlie Sheen's two girlfriends: 'We take turns sleeping in the middle' | Mail Online

This is a very important question(maybe). Its true he's as nutty as a jar of peanut butter, but he certainly lives life to the full! Should I suggest this to the Mrs? I can't really spring for the hollywood mansion thing though.

Only wimps have one girlfriend or "get married".
    I'm alright Jack

Comment

I'd personally like to have a house full - life's too dull with just two people.

Good for them!
      The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
        Only wimps have one girlfriend or "get married".
        Bit harsh Blaster. I "got married" 20 years ago this very day. Off to celebrate down the pub watching the footy.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
          Bit harsh Blaster. I "got married" 20 years ago this very day. Off to celebrate down the pub watching the footy.

You old romantic you!

Congrats on 20yrs - Thats China, presumably you bought her a Mug or something?
          Jim is a Jedi! - Dara
          Jim is EVIL! - Jenny Eclair

Comment

Originally posted by Wodewick View Post
            You old romantic you!

Congrats on 20yrs - Thats China, presumably you bought her a Mug or something?
            She married a Mug!!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

She married a Plank!!!

ftfy
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

I secretly bookad a table for my last wedding anniversary as a surprise for the wife.

Turned out to be a waste of time though. Two hours we were there and she didn't pot a single red.....
                When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
                  I secretly bookad a table for my last wedding anniversary as a surprise for the wife.

Turned out to be a waste of time though. Two hours we were there and she didn't pot a single red.....
                  Thats better! I understand that even with the typo.
                  Jim is a Jedi! - Dara
                  Jim is EVIL! - Jenny Eclair

Comment

Originally posted by Wodewick View Post
                    Thats better! I understand that even with the typo.
                    Are you stalking me tulip-head ? Fancy a beer in halifax next week ?
                    When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Working...
                    X