• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

iPad 2

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

iPad 2

I want it!

You can't afford one.

Not without hiding from the rent collector.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
      Not without hiding from the rent collector.
      Is that the same as garbage collector?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        Is that the same as garbage collector?
        No the rent collector is the guy who dumps all your possessions on the curb when he sees you've spilt pot noodle juice on the carpet.

The garbage collector is the one that takes them to land fill.

Comment

But the iPad 3 is supposed to be coming out in the Autumn, only a complete fanboi would want an Ipad 2 surely
          Last edited by amcdonald; 2 March 2011, 19:09.
          Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Thinner, lighter, faster. And optically endowed.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
              Thinner, lighter, faster. And optically endowed.
              But enough about me
              Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

I own an iPad and can't see the appeal of getting the new one. Faster and lighter doesn't really sell it to me. The original isn't exactly slow and heavy.

Camera? Meh.

Seems the product is targeted at the peeps who weren't quite swayed to buy the original?
                It's about time I changed this sig...

Comment

Originally posted by MrRobin View Post
                  I own an iPad and can't see the appeal of getting the new one. Faster and lighter doesn't really sell it to me. The original isn't exactly slow and heavy.

Camera? Meh.

Seems the product is targeted at the peeps who weren't quite swayed to buy the original?
                  The lack of a camera was a bit of a stumbling block for me. My interest is in buying one for my parents, who are currently computer and internet free. They don't want the internet. But I think the iPad's ease of use, the ability to receive emails for the first time and do a bit of simple web surfing and perhaps video chat would be great. I'm not sure whether an iPad could function for long without the occasional umbilical to a PC though. I'm happy enough with my WiFi only iPod Touch.

Comment

Originally posted by MrRobin View Post
                    I own an iPad and can't see the appeal of getting the new one.

Sore loser!

I am getting iPad 2 soon, nana nana!!

They'd better not intro new versions for 5-7 years, otherwise I'll feel like loser too

Comment

Working...
                    X