• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New avatar, anyone?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New avatar, anyone?

Sorted
    We must strike at the lies that have spread like disease through our minds

Originally posted by Fleetwood
    I expect if he'd mugged some pensioners or smashed a glass in someone's face he'd have been let off with a caution. But flicking Vs - well that's very serious, that is!

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Why not just remove the offending digits with a rusty hacksaw?
      Only on one hand obviously, first offence and all that!
      “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Bbc

This bright spark comes from the town where I grew up....doesn't really say much!!

It's gone down hill in recent years and he comes from a really dodgy part of Blyth....next to the port, which is where the old pit used to be before Maggie closed it down.

Comment

Blyth

Yep, that's the one....the windmills are on the other side of the river, next to the Alcan hoppers.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
            'King 'Eck, he's one ugly mother f*cker...
            Too right, Should have been given an ASBO - "Do not show your face in daylight"
            Throw them to the lions - WC2 5.4

Comment

Mebbe a paper bag over his head?
              "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
              - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Indeed

Originally posted by wc2
                Too right, Should have been given an ASBO - "Do not show your face in daylight"
                Anybody is entitled to be ugly, but that's taking the piss.
                Why not?

Comment

Perhaps he's genuinely allergic to soap?

Just a thought...
                  His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Allergy?

Originally posted by Mordac
                    Perhaps he's genuinely allergic to soap?

Just a thought...

Oh, it's an allergy. I thought someone had taken a claw-hammer to his fizz.
                    Why not?

Comment

Working...
                    X