• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I'm buying a house

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm buying a house

Not far from the beautiful north sea.

Thought you'd be all interested to hear.

Paying well over the odds, but it's only money 'innit? Vendor seems pleased, he keeps hugging me and doing a little dance round the room and laughing a lot. Must be a happy personality.

It's not the Prawn mansion I hoped for, but you need to get on the property ladder before it's too late. That's what my grandad used to say, rest his soul.

Space for a horse too! Going up in the world I see!

And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post

Paying well over the odds, but it's only money 'innit? Vendor seems pleased, he keeps hugging me and doing a little dance round the room and laughing a lot. Must be a happy personality.

It's not the Prawn mansion I hoped for, but you need to get on the property ladder before it's too late. That's what my grandad used to say, rest his soul.
      So you're buying a house in the North of England, where there is not the benefit of City/foreign money, just when the long-awaited house-price correction is about to happen?
      Hope it's a very nice house.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

This place?

Principality of Sealand - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
          So you're buying a house in the North of England, where there is not the benefit of City/foreign money, just when the long-awaited house-price correction is about to happen?
          That's pretty much it. By doing so I will be helping millions of people, since the moment I buy a house they'll fall in value at least 50%.

CUK Morons - Contractor UK Bulletin Board

Comment

Fantastic

Comment

you need to get on the property ladder before it's too late. That's what my grandad used to say, rest his soul.
              Were you renting?

Comment

I buy a house they'll fall in value at least 50%.
                Can you do it please nearer the end of the year when my rent is up for renewal?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                  Were you renting?
                  Yes, still am. Rent is £2500 a month.

Comment

Property and climate change.....

I'm seeing recurring themes and wondering if there's any link?
                    "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Working...
                    X