PDA

View Full Version : CUK Sockie Amnesty day?

AtW
3rd March 2011, 16:17
I think it would be a good idea to have one day a year when a few selected sockies gain amnesty and get unbanned.

Just for old times sake like.

DimPrawn
3rd March 2011, 16:19
I think it would be a good idea to have one day a year when a few selected sockies gain amnesty and get unbanned.

WIS.

TykeMerc
3rd March 2011, 16:21

Why? I'd prefer that sockie owners get a nice long holiday away from CUK, say 3 months rising exponentially for each sockie and a nice reset of their post count.

realityhack
3rd March 2011, 16:34
Why? I'd prefer that sockie owners get a nice long holiday away from CUK, say 3 months rising exponentially for each sockie and a nice reset of their post count.
Only for those using sockies in anger or for nefarious purposes - Wouldn't want to get rid of all those Daleks, Captain Kirk or Zeity's parrot - or Bob, would we?

Jog On
3rd March 2011, 16:39
Only for those using sockies in anger or for nefarious purposes - Wouldn't want to get rid of all those Daleks, Captain Kirk or Zeity's parrot - or Bob, would we?

I miss Paula... :frown

MarillionFan
3rd March 2011, 16:48

Have PM'd you a list of 30 of my accounts I'd like unbanned please.

TimberWolf
3rd March 2011, 16:48

WTF, you even sounded like DP. Accent and everything.

TykeMerc
3rd March 2011, 17:11

Obviously not the ones that have actual comedy value and get trotted out for the odd intelligent and amusing post. Sadly most CUK sockpuppetry is just pure trolling bollocks.

OwlHoot
3rd March 2011, 17:14

What makes you think any of my sockies have been banned? :rolleyes:

MaryPoppins
3rd March 2011, 17:29
I miss Paula... :frown

Paula the 35 stone brickie from Northampton?

Old Greg
3rd March 2011, 18:16
Paula the 35 stone brickie from Northampton?

No, that's CM.

northernladuk
3rd March 2011, 18:20
No, that's CM.

You are so dead lol Might just stay around until she turns up to watch this one kick off :D

Old Greg
3rd March 2011, 18:22
You are so dead lol Might just stay around until she turns up to watch this one kick off :D

It's pie time, so I reckon I've got four minutes to log off and run.

TykeMerc
3rd March 2011, 18:31
No, that's CM.

Thank god someone saved me from that, that's really taking one for the team Old Greg.

(I do hope he's got access to a well hidden nuclear bunker, he's going to need it)

Old Greg
3rd March 2011, 18:32
Thank god someone saved me from that, that's really taking one for the team Old Greg.

(I do hope he's got access to a well hidden nuclear bunker, he's going to need it)

Nah. Just hiding in the forest with a trail of pork scratchings leading the wrong way.

cailin maith
3rd March 2011, 19:53
No, that's CM.

Hey shit bag!!:spank:

Haha eh? :spank:

Ohhh and you too.... cheeky fe<ker :spank:

Nah. Just hiding in the forest with a trail of pork scratchings leading the wrong way.

I don't like them.

MaryPoppins
3rd March 2011, 20:23
I used to like Old Greg. Now I think he's a smelly pissface.

I love pork scratchings. Yummmmmmmm.

AtW
3rd March 2011, 20:25
Now I think he's a smelly pissface.

That's neither professional nor courteous...

cailin maith
3rd March 2011, 20:31
I used to like Old Greg. Now I think he's a smelly pissface.

I love pork scratchings. Yummmmmmmm.

Me too.

That's neither professional nor courteous...

:laugh Well spotted.

Old Greg
3rd March 2011, 20:55
In retrospect I can see that I have made a terrible mistake. I mis-read it as '35kg dancer from North Hampshire'. Apologies for any mis-understanding and offence.

OG

cailin maith
3rd March 2011, 21:03
In retrospect I can see that I have made a terrible mistake. I mis-read it as '35kg dancer from North Hampshire'. Apologies for any mis-understanding and offence.

OG

Oh, there you are Mr smelly pissface :)

No offence taken :wink