• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CUK Sockie Amnesty day?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CUK Sockie Amnesty day?

I think it would be a good idea to have one day a year when a few selected sockies gain amnesty and get unbanned.

Just for old times sake like.

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    I think it would be a good idea to have one day a year when a few selected sockies gain amnesty and get unbanned.

WIS.

Comment

Why? I'd prefer that sockie owners get a nice long holiday away from CUK, say 3 months rising exponentially for each sockie and a nice reset of their post count.

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
        Why? I'd prefer that sockie owners get a nice long holiday away from CUK, say 3 months rising exponentially for each sockie and a nice reset of their post count.
        Only for those using sockies in anger or for nefarious purposes - Wouldn't want to get rid of all those Daleks, Captain Kirk or Zeity's parrot - or Bob, would we?

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
          Only for those using sockies in anger or for nefarious purposes - Wouldn't want to get rid of all those Daleks, Captain Kirk or Zeity's parrot - or Bob, would we?

I miss Paula...
          "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Have PM'd you a list of 30 of my accounts I'd like unbanned please.
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

WTF, you even sounded like DP. Accent and everything.

Comment

Obviously not the ones that have actual comedy value and get trotted out for the odd intelligent and amusing post. Sadly most CUK sockpuppetry is just pure trolling bollocks.

Comment

What makes you think any of my sockies have been banned?
                  Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
                    I miss Paula...
                    Paula the 35 stone brickie from Northampton?
                    Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Working...
                    X