• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Am I a bad father ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Am I a bad father ?

I tried to bring my kids up proper, and tried to teach them right from wrong. It seems my daughter (35, a paramedic) has gone completely off the rails.

I had a phone email last night, at about 10pm. How many states are there in Australia ? and how old is johnny depp

yes. my daughter is a quiz cheat

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    I tried to bring my kids up proper, and tried to teach them right from wrong. It seems my daughter (35, a paramedic) has gone completely off the rails.

I had a phone email last night, at about 10pm. How many states are there in Australia ? and how old is johnny depp

You are a bad father and cheap. At 35. You should have bought her a smart phone by now.

Shame on you.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Probably just a symptom of rubella.

Comment

Went to a quiz night in Australia with my two Scottish flat mates, we called ourself 'the scots' news, politics, music, general. We were winning at half time by a clear margin.

"we are going to have a break and come back with the half time results"

"OK, first question after the break name three areas in Sydney that end in..." "Who was the Australian PM in 1978" etc

Feckers rigged the questions and we came in last.

Comment

I It seems my daughter (35, a paramedic)
          So your daughter, any pictures ?
          Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

I thought you were going to say she'sd phoned you to say "Hey dad....found a free place to live. I might just have to do unsavoury things to an it geek."

Comment

Originally posted by amcdonald View Post
              So your daughter, any pictures ?
              Oh, hello Wilmslow
              Bazza gets caught
              Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                Oh, hello Wilmslow
                How much for your women?

I want to buy your daughter... how much for the little girl ?

Comment

Originally posted by amcdonald View Post
                  How much for your women?

I want to buy your daughter... how much for the little girl ?
                  You may be as fat and as ugly as John Belushi but you're nowhere near as funny and he's dead!

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                    You may be as fat and as ugly as John Belushi but you're nowhere near as funny and he's dead!
                    Ohhhh someone didn't get their morning kiss from their toyboy this morning

Nevermind dear, I'm sure Wilmslow will come along in a minute to smack one right on you chopper

Comment

Working...
                    X