PDA

View Full Version : Blade Runner prequels and sequels

zeitghost
4th March 2011, 12:48
http://www.metro.co.uk/film/857104-blade-runner-prequels-and-sequels-rights-acquired-by-warner-bros

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe.

Well he was quite correct there then.

TimberWolf
4th March 2011, 12:50
Did they old guy in the white room in Soylent Green say something similar? For some reason I'm reminded of it. I've still not seen that film.

amcdonald
4th March 2011, 13:19
Did they old guy in the white room in Soylent Green say something similar? For some reason I'm reminded of it. I've still not seen that film.

He probably said "I eat dead people" or something similar

Pogle
4th March 2011, 16:11
It'll be episode 1 all over again :frown

AtW
4th March 2011, 16:17
It was not THAT good of a movie, certainly nowhere near the scale of Indiana Jones or Start Wars.

Pogle
4th March 2011, 16:22
It was not THAT good of a movie, certainly nowhere near the scale of Indiana Jones or Start Wars.

Oh I disagree, MUCH better than Indie and level pegging with Star Wars :D

Halo Jones
4th March 2011, 16:54
Oh I disagree, MUCH better than Indie and level pegging with Star Wars :D

WPS

Zippy
4th March 2011, 17:42
What the ladies said.

Freamon
5th March 2011, 01:09
One of the best films ever made, along with Shawshank Redemption, 2001 and Fight Club.

stek
5th March 2011, 01:45
Primer - great movie about time travel paradoxes without any dumbing down...

NotAllThere
5th March 2011, 06:01
The director's cut of Blade Runner is way better than the theatrical release. But neither is as good as the book.

MarillionFan
5th March 2011, 08:11
'I've seen things you people wouldn't believe'

HAB :laugh

VectraMan
5th March 2011, 08:51
Has to be the most overrated film of all time. Not least because of all the geeks going round saying (pretentious voice) "You have to see the Director's Cut not the theatrical release", even though everybody's seen the "Director's Cut" because that's the one that's been shown on TV lots of times (and it wasn't cut by the director anyway).

Halo Jones
5th March 2011, 11:27
One of the best films ever made, along with Shawshank Redemption, 2001 and Fight Club.

I only recently saw fight club (as I thought it was about cage fighting or the such I avoided it) I must say it was a great surprise & a really good movie, also gave me something to relate to with my brother which was a bit freaky (he recommended it)