• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tony Blair bares his soul...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tony Blair bares his soul...

If only Tony Blair had been this bold about his faith in the past rather than listening to atheists like Alistair Campbell and Peter Mandelson he would not be derided as he is today. What does the Bible say on this matter....

“ Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.”- Joshua 1:9

and

Matthew 10:33
    But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.
    Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

"Jesus loves you, everyone else thinks you're a ****"

Works for me.

Comment

Praise the lord

and pass the ammunition.........

and it's 1, 2, 3, what are we fighting 4
      don't tell me, I don't give a damn, you're all going to Iran
      and it's 5, 6, 7, open up the pearly gates
      ain't no time to question why
      whoopee, we're all gonna die

could bliar have stirred it up any more?
      "God told me to kill muslims". Jesus H Christ, what a moron.
      Why not?

Comment

Think of all the hate there is in Red China
        Then take a look around to Selma, Alabama
        You may leave here for 4 days in space
        But when you return, it’s the same old place
        The poundin’ of the drums, the pride and disgrace
        You can bury your dead, but don’t leave a trace
        Hate your next-door neighbor, but don’t forget to say grace
        And… tell me over and over and over and over again, my friend

You don’t believe

jobjock www.dreamturbine.com

Comment

Chico is Bliar !!!!!!

Can I have my £5 please

Comment

"Better to keep quiet and have people wonder if you are a fool than open your mouth and confirm their suspicions"

Dennis Thatcher (probably quoting). 10:15 am.

"Speak softly and carry a big stick"

Anon. Time unknown.

"Turn right at the Plough and then take the first left. The chippy's 100mm further on"

Pete, 17:04 pm.

Chico: What on Earth is all that meaningless vague nonsense you quoted?

It never ceases to amaze me how credulous some people are. Why do you think you have the correct flavour of God?

Comment

fundamentalism

My GOD
              if muslim fundamentalisme would not suffice, we have christian fundamentalists in Washington and london.

Looks like we are going back to the middle-ages

Comment

He would have been derided 50 times as much. God's will is not man's will. Anyone who considers the former over the latter is utterly unfit to lead a democracy which by definition is about man's will only.
                bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Couldn't agree more Xog. Why couldn't this thread have been called "Tony Bliar bares his arse"? It would certainly have been more interesting and relevant...
                  His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Tony Blair is a nice man. He likes God. So does Chico. Chico reads his book a lot. His book is about God. God loves Chico and God loves Tony. God is not married and lives on a cloud. I like clouds.

Comment

Working...
                    X