• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

17 Years ago Today! RIP JC!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

17 Years ago Today! RIP JC!

One of the greatest comedy talents of his, or any other generation. Still can't think of him without smiling.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Meh, I thought Bill Hicks was better
    Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Saw Planes, Trains and Automobiles again recently for the first time in ages, totally stands the test of time.

Comment

Fat twonk.

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
          One of the greatest comedy talents of his, or any other generation. Still can't think of him without smiling.
          I cant help but smile when I think he's dead.

Comment

You miserable sods. John Candy was a very talented comic actor. And very very fat, so he was bound to snuff it sooner, rather than later.
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
            X