PDA

View Full Version : Scousers on a day trip.

MarillionFan
5th March 2011, 14:16
Just had 8 scousers visit the shop.

Shell suits, perms. They really are a stereotype. It took me five minutes to realise that the hacking and deep guttaral(sic) coughing was in fact a 'English'

I really did think they were Flemish.

To top it all they bought a carved war mask, fluffy toy cat and a samurai sword!!

Who says stereotypes aren't true??

FiveTimes
5th March 2011, 14:21
I'd do a quick stock check to make sure that there is nothing else missing :wink

MarillionFan
5th March 2011, 14:35
I'd do a quick stock check to make sure that there is nothing else missing :wink

FFS!!! The Indian dining table at the far end of the shop is on breeze blocks!!!!:mad:

suityou01
5th March 2011, 15:07
Just had 8 scousers visit the shop.

Shell suits, perms. They really are a stereotype. It took me five minutes to realise that the hacking and deep guttaral(sic) coughing was in fact a 'English'

I really did think they were Flemish.

To top it all they bought a carved war mask, fluffy toy cat and a samurai sword!!

Were they wingeing all the time?

I hope you wrapped their purchases in a copy of The Sun. :rolleyes:

EternalOptimist
5th March 2011, 15:26
I think my eyes are going gozzy.
I totally misread the title, I thought it said 'Eight salt of the earth types customers deigned to come into my tat sh1t hole of a tat shop'

I shouldda gone to specsavers.

Anyway, dissing 8 blokes who are tooled up with war masks and swords is not a good idea in my book

:rolleyes:

AtW
5th March 2011, 15:44
Anyway, dissing 8 blokes who are tooled up with war masks and swords is not a good idea in my book

That's why he is doing it on here and not to their war mask faces...

Alf W
5th March 2011, 15:59
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qamVB4ixxGs

woohoo
5th March 2011, 16:01
sounds like a bit of a porky pie to me. 8 scousers no less, all wearing shell suits and with perms and buying cuddly toy cats and a sword.

must be a slow comment day.

MarillionFan
5th March 2011, 16:14
I think my eyes are going gozzy.
I totally misread the title, I thought it said 'Eight salt of the earth types customers deigned to come into my tat sh1t hole of a tat shop'

I shouldda gone to specsavers.

:rolleyes:

They were not all 'blokes'. At least two were the female of the species, but in truth was difficult to tell. I think that one bought the cat. And at least one of their offspring / that or was a midget that kept touching things. In case it happens again, does anyone have the number for a translation service, because frankly I didn't understand a bloody word of their 'language'

AtW
5th March 2011, 16:18
Why are you manning your tat shop yourself on Saturday?

suityou01
5th March 2011, 16:21

He's not. There is no Tat shop, MF is not a contractor, he does not live in Farnborough, he is not American.

MF is a 18 year old computer science student with multiple personality disorder.

It's sad really. :rolleyes:

MarillionFan
5th March 2011, 16:25

Closing down sale. Only I can do it the best way. Been doing it for the last six weeks, and doing Sundays as well.

Actually just swapped with the wife for the last two hours so I can come home and do some paperwork and post on CUK.:tongue

MarillionFan
5th March 2011, 16:26
He's not. There is no Tat shop, MF is not a contractor, he does not live in Farnborough, he is not American.

MF is a 18 year old computer science student with multiple personality disorder.

It's sad really. :rolleyes:

Some of those statements are true, you limey brockwurst.

suityou01
5th March 2011, 16:28
Some of those statements are true, you limey brockwurst.

You are Cyberman The Tory and you facebook friend requested me. There all out in the open. :winker:

woohoo
5th March 2011, 16:34
In case it happens again, does anyone have the number for a translation service, because frankly I didn't understand a bloody word of their 'language'

you could try whoohoo.co.uk Scouse Translator! (http://www.whoohoo.co.uk/scouse-translator.asp)
not sure how good it is but try typing "I live in a fantasy world inhabited by scousers with perms. I seek attention by making stuff up."

MarillionFan
5th March 2011, 16:36
Actually I appear to have found a 'English to scouse translater' on the interweb. Next time I shall know and go with

"Sound as a pound dee ter yous gentlemun. and 'ow may ay be o' service ter yous terdee? ah, yis a dee trip is it. and yous would like ter buy de sword, cuddly tery and african mask. darrell be twenty notes please. ta dead much "

MarillionFan
5th March 2011, 16:37
you could try whoohoo.co.uk Scouse Translator! (http://www.whoohoo.co.uk/scouse-translator.asp)
not sure how good it is but try typing "I live in a fantasy world inhabited by scousers with perms. I seek attention by making stuff up."

I was doing it as you typed.

Ta buzz bomb barnet.

suityou01
5th March 2011, 16:39
I feel like a gooseberry. Going to let you and your sockies get on with your boring drivel.

:wave:

<a thread flounce only>

thunderlizard
5th March 2011, 18:47

I do! because I definitely had you down as the kind of bloke who sells war masks and samurai swords, but the fluffy cat came as a complete surprise.

AtW
5th March 2011, 18:49
I definitely had you down as the kind of bloke who sells war masks and samurai swords, but the fluffy cat came as a complete surprise.

It was a package deal - MF is closing the shop.

HTH

thunderlizard
5th March 2011, 18:52
Somewhere in Merseyside, there is a real cat that's just had a very lucky escape.

Incognito
5th March 2011, 19:24

Seriously, what the **** do you sell?

http://image.guardian.co.uk/sys-images/Arts/Arts_/Pictures/2008/02/26/steptoe460.jpg

Incognito
5th March 2011, 19:26
You are Cyberman The Tory and you facebook friend requested me. There all out in the open. :winker:

Interestingly MF did reappear around about the time of CM getting banned.

MarillionFan
5th March 2011, 19:42
Interestingly MF did reappear around about the time of CM getting banned.

Fook off you knob.

Hth

MF

AtW
5th March 2011, 19:42
Fook off you knob.

Hth

MF

:eek

Are you serious?

Incognito
6th March 2011, 01:26