• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Scousers on a day trip.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scousers on a day trip.

Just had 8 scousers visit the shop.

Shell suits, perms. They really are a stereotype. It took me five minutes to realise that the hacking and deep guttaral(sic) coughing was in fact a 'English'

I really did think they were Flemish.

To top it all they bought a carved war mask, fluffy toy cat and a samurai sword!!

Who says stereotypes aren't true??
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

I'd do a quick stock check to make sure that there is nothing else missing

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
      I'd do a quick stock check to make sure that there is nothing else missing
      FFS!!! The Indian dining table at the far end of the shop is on breeze blocks!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        Just had 8 scousers visit the shop.

Shell suits, perms. They really are a stereotype. It took me five minutes to realise that the hacking and deep guttaral(sic) coughing was in fact a 'English'

I really did think they were Flemish.

To top it all they bought a carved war mask, fluffy toy cat and a samurai sword!!

Who says stereotypes aren't true??
        Were they wingeing all the time?

I hope you wrapped their purchases in a copy of The Sun.
        Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

I think my eyes are going gozzy.
          I totally misread the title, I thought it said 'Eight salt of the earth types customers deigned to come into my tat sh1t hole of a tat shop'

I shouldda gone to specsavers.

Anyway, dissing 8 blokes who are tooled up with war masks and swords is not a good idea in my book

(\__/)
          (>'.'<)
          ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
            Anyway, dissing 8 blokes who are tooled up with war masks and swords is not a good idea in my book
            That's why he is doing it on here and not to their war mask faces...

Comment

Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

sounds like a bit of a porky pie to me. 8 scousers no less, all wearing shell suits and with perms and buying cuddly toy cats and a sword.

must be a slow comment day.

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                  I think my eyes are going gozzy.
                  I totally misread the title, I thought it said 'Eight salt of the earth types customers deigned to come into my tat sh1t hole of a tat shop'

I shouldda gone to specsavers.

They were not all 'blokes'. At least two were the female of the species, but in truth was difficult to tell. I think that one bought the cat. And at least one of their offspring / that or was a midget that kept touching things. In case it happens again, does anyone have the number for a translation service, because frankly I didn't understand a bloody word of their 'language'

Comment

Why are you manning your tat shop yourself on Saturday?

Comment

Working...
                    X