• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

DimPrawn quiz

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DimPrawn quiz

DimPrawn's image on his profile page is:

which I notice is the same image as on the Daily Mash front page:

and if you click on that image it takes you to another page with the same image but this time not as cropped

There is some unfunny text there about "Power Thinking" but within it, it says:
    Our childhood years were blissful, he was then the perfect friend and I loved him like a brother. In the summers we'd play games of Prawn,
    Did the Dim one pick that profile image simply because the narrative contained the word Prawn?

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
    DimPrawn's image on his profile page is:

which I notice is the same image as on the Daily Mash front page:

and if you click on that image it takes you to another page with the same image but this time not as cropped

There is some unfunny text there about "Power Thinking" but within it, it says:

Did the Dim one pick that profile image simply because the narrative contained the word Prawn?
    You mate, have FAR too much time on your hands.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post

The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post

He is a King after all.

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          He is a King after all.

HTH
          Ex-King. Prawn the power thinker is a pretender to the crown now.

Comment

Working...
          X