• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekend-vy

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weekend-vy

Aparently most of us lie about how we spend our weekends, to impress others.

Most common lies are about going out on a Saturday night or attending dinner parties, when really we've stayed in!

Who does this?!!
    The pope is a tard.

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
    Aparently most of us lie about how we spend our weekends, to impress others.

Most common lies are about going out on a Saturday night or attending dinner parties, when really we've stayed in!

Who does this?!!
    Where does this come from?
    Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
      I heard this on the radio this morning, I don't see the reason to lie about what you did at weekends.

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
        Just made it up, cause I'm bored...

No, just heard it on "Smooth Radio" - it's all rock and roll in the SallyAnne house this morning!
        The pope is a tard.

Comment

Just made it up, cause I'm bored...

No, just heard it on "Smooth Radio" - it's all rock and roll in the SallyAnne house this morning!

Or did you mean, where do the stats come from? Aparently 5000 people were polled at random!
          The pope is a tard.

Comment

I spent saturday morning paragliding, saturday afternoon bobsleighing, went out for a slap up michelin 3* meal on saturday night, then took a bevvy of blondes home for an orgy, then spent sunday racing a vintage formula one car around the Nurburgring before finishing the weekend with a helicopter ride home and a magnum of champers.

Not much to write home about really.

And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Or did you mean, where do the stats come from? Aparently 5000 people were polled at random!
              Some strange people around.
              Me, me, me...

Comment

We got rid of the kids at the weekend, had a takeaway on Friday night and went to bed early, and popped out for a quiet drink on Saturday and then went to bed early and had a lie in.

Living the dream man! I'm living the ******* dream!!!
                What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

We were in the pub playing Rockabilly on Friday, and on Saturday I joined someone at another gig doing some acoustic guitar music.

Rockabilly "rocks"....

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
                    We were in the pub playing Rockabilly on Friday, and on Saturday I joined someone at another gig doing some acoustic guitar music.

Rockabilly "rocks"....

Rock on:
                    Now that's how to spend a weekend
                    Me, me, me...

Comment

Working...
                    X