• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

There is no inflation

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is no inflation

The Bank of England will probably increase interest rates at a “slow and steady” pace starting in the next quarter to prevent soaring inflation from becoming embedded in the “national psyche,” the Confederation of British Industry said.
    BOE Must Take Action to Keep Inflation Out of `National Psyche,' CBI Says - Bloomberg

You are entering a deep and peaceful sleep, all around you prices are stabilising, you do not want a pay rise...

When I click my fingers you will feel awaken feeling refreshed and have no more inflationary thoughts....

<click>

Indeed, not only that, but there is no financial crisis, it's all been averted. Business as usual, banks making huge profits, bankers paying themselves gigantic bonuses. No sovereign default, paper money works just fine.

Carry on everyone, it all works brilliantly.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
      Indeed, not only that, but there is no financial crisis, it's all been averted. Business as usual, banks making huge profits, bankers paying themselves gigantic bonuses. No sovereign default, paper money works just fine.

Carry on everyone, it all works brilliantly.
      BBC News - Barclays chief executive Bob Diamond to get £6.5m bonus

I bet Barclays Bank savers will be cheering that.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
        BBC News - Barclays chief executive Bob Diamond to get £6.5m bonus

I bet Barclays Bank savers will be cheering that.
        He does not get paid massive bonus for paying banks' money to savers, quite the opposite probably.

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          He does not get paid massive bonus for paying banks' money to savers, quite the opposite probably.

HTH
          Shut it, you fooking prawn!

Comment

HTH
            Yep, savers are a PITA.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
              Shut it, you fooking prawn!
              I am what you will be (if Darwin was right) in a million years of evolution.

HTH

Comment

I am what you will be (if Darwin was right) in a million years of evolution.

HTH
                Not if the Chavs win in the evolutionary cycle
                Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Working...
                X