• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Did anyone participate in this?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did anyone participate in this?

I like this!!

News - B&Q organises dance flash mob for Comic Relief

WTF? I would murder people if I got caught up in one of these dance atrocities.
    Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

"including 96-year old Sid Prior who works at the New Malden store."

FFS, can't retire at 96
      Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
        "including 96-year old Sid Prior who works at the New Malden store."

FFS, can't retire at 96
        He probably retired but got a bit bored at home when his wife and his mates died off, and the only other people around his age can't actually function properly.

If you've met or know any people 70+ they start moaning when all they do is go to funerals.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

3 first replies are all from CUK ladies, Wilmslow must have perfected the art of attracting the opposite sex...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
            3 first replies are all from CUK ladies, Wilmslow must have perfected the art of attracting the opposite sex...
            A sympathy shag is better than no shag
            Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
              WTF? I would murder people if I got caught up in one of these dance atrocities.
              WMPS

Regardless of what's for, when I go into B&Q I want to know where the ******* cement is when I get there, not after some 80 year old with a red nose has sung Black Eyed Peas and asked for a donation.

Just give me my nails you ****!
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                WMPS

Regardless of what's for, when I go into B&Q I want to know where the ******* cement is when I get there, not after some 80 year old with a red nose has sung Black Eyed Peas and asked for a donation.

Just give me my nails you ****!
                Wickes and Screwfix are safer. They are all teenage, or incompetent and middle aged so tend to ignore you.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                  Wickes and Screwfix are safer. They are all teenage, or incompetent and middle aged so tend to ignore you.
                  I've just been to Halfords to buy myself a new mountain bike. 10 minutes wondering around, picking bikes up, sitting on them. Not a single person on the floor, when they did they wondered off nobody came over.

I got bored and left. Service in these places are shocking.
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                    I've just been to Halfords to buy myself a new mountain bike. 10 minutes wondering around, picking bikes up, sitting on them. Not a single person on the floor, when they did they wondered off nobody came over.

I got bored and left. Service in these places are shocking.
                    Service what's that?

You don't tend to get service in the UK unless you go to a small shop or the staff aren't British.

I always find it funny when I go into somewhere like Boots and the only person who can be bothered to go to a till when they see a customer is the pharmacist.

Comment

Working...
                    X