• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

AIBU - To want to tell people like this reporter to F OFF!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    Well, he is a yank
    We're discussing thumb sucking here Churchy, you're in the wrong thread, bedwetting is next door.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      We're discussing thumb sucking here Churchy, you're in the wrong thread, bedwetting is next door.
      Does your wife know you're on the charlie when you're supposed to be looking after the kids?

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
        Does your wife know you're on the charlie when you're supposed to be looking after the kids?
        <snort>
        (\__/)
        (>'.'<)
        ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          Are Tom & Katie a pair of dummies? | The Sun |Showbiz|Bizarre

"Opinions differ on the subject but it's generally accepted that children should not use a dummy much past the age of six months. "

What a load of rubbish.

Who the **** do these people think they are????!!!!!

MF in (can't be bothered to post this on Mumsnet as they're all a little too nasty while compared to fluffy bunny posters on CUK) Mode.
          It's well documented that extended periods of dummy / digit sucking can hamper the development of children's teeth and may require corrective treatment later.

The BDA recommend limited use of dummies and to try and wean children off them at a young age.

However no doubt you know best Ham Shank.
          "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

Originally posted by Incognito View Post
            It's well documented that extended periods of dummy / digit sucking can hamper the development of children's teeth and may require corrective treatment later.

The BDA recommend limited use of dummies and to try and wean children off them at a young age.

However no doubt you know best Ham Shank.
            It never did this child any harm

Comment

What does AIBU stand for? Seen it posted a couple of times and I've no idea what it's supposed to mean.

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
                What does AIBU stand for? Seen it posted a couple of times and I've no idea what it's supposed to mean.
                Am I Being Unreasonable. It turned up after we went on holiday to mumsnet I think.

As for the OP. It's probably the least of this kids' issues.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
                  It never did this child any harm

eek. you got me there.
                  I had to do a double take on that one

(\__/)
                  (>'.'<)

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                    eek. you got me there.
                    I had to do a double take on that one

Here's another little darling

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
                      Here's another little darling

I gotta get me a novelty dummy. Do they do them for cats ? that would really sh1t the missus up, hehhe

(\__/)
                      (>'.'<)

Comment

Working...
                      X