PDA

View Full Version : Spreadbetting on an index

suityou01
7th March 2011, 18:59
Is is possible to bet against the index? I am using bullbearings.co.uk to play with spreadbetting and can place bets on individual stocks, but what about the entire index?

TIA

[Dirty spekulant in the making]

Suity

fullyautomatix
7th March 2011, 19:12
Is is possible to bet against the index? I am using bullbearings.co.uk to play with spreadbetting and can place bets on individual stocks, but what about the entire index?

TIA

Suity

It pains me to say this SuitYou, but the best thing that i can say to you is "stick to what you know.Leave speculating to experts".

suityou01
7th March 2011, 19:15
It pains me to say this SuitYou, but the best thing that i can say to you is "stick to what you know.Leave speculating to experts".

Even the experts were novices once monkey breath. :tongue

MarillionFan
7th March 2011, 19:17
Any idiot can do it. I made 2k before 9am and you're much smarter than me.

Stick half on red, half on black & repeat. Youll double one half every go and you'll never lose!

fullyautomatix
7th March 2011, 19:19
Even the experts were novices once monkey breath. :tongue

Cant you ask SY03 or 05 or 06 on how to do this ?

suityou01
7th March 2011, 19:19
Any idiot can do it. I made 2k before 9am and you're much smarter than me.

Stick half on red, half on black & repeat. Youll double one half every go and you'll never lose!

Great, what's the EPIC code for the FTSE 100 index then? :rolleyes:

suityou01
7th March 2011, 19:20
Cant you ask SY03 or 05 or 06 on how to do this ?

So basically you don't know then :rolleyes:

Freamon
7th March 2011, 19:40

TIA

Suity

Link (http://lmgtfy.com/?q=ftse+100+etf)

DimPrawn
7th March 2011, 19:53

TIA

Suity

Errr, click Sell rather than Buy when you place your spreadbet. Yes, it is that simple. I make £9K a day, before breakfast. You cannot lose!

Moscow Mule
7th March 2011, 22:52
Free Education Guide (http://www.igindex.co.uk/spread-betting/tradesense.html)

Iron Condor
8th March 2011, 00:05

TIA

Suity

Open an account with IG Index (www.igindex.co.uk)

If you day trading, bet using the daily index bets.

If you holding for weeks or months use the index futures bets.

suityou01
8th March 2011, 00:59
You're all lovely. Thanks :D

<wait for Sasguru type posts about how rich I am> :wink

Freamon
8th March 2011, 08:04
You're all lovely. Thanks :D

And the only price of our assistance is that you come back to this thread and post your P&L every day. ;)

Jog On
8th March 2011, 11:56

TIA

Suity

Bullbearings isn't that good for demoing a lot of stuff. I recommend GFT, get a demo account first and learn on that. Try not to risk more than 2% of your account on any one trade.