• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Baldies' Club

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Baldies' Club

An elite, exclusive corner of CUK, in so far as that isn't an oxymoron, for all the fine upstanding chaps who have the privilege of a head that´s unencumbered by follicular topiary!

Here we are, intelligent, strong, erudite, potent and bald!

Those discerning ladies who appreciate the bald headed male are welcome too!

Hippies and hormonally challenged chaps with a full head of hair, you know where the door is, so don´t force me to throw you out of it!
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    An elite, exclusive corner of CUK, in so far as that isn't an oxymoron, for all the fine upstanding chaps who have the privilege of a head that´s unencumbered by follicular topiary!

Here we are, intelligent, strong, erudite, potent and bald!

Those discerning ladies who appreciate the bald headed male are welcome too!

Hippies and hormonally challenged chaps with a full head of hair, you know where the door is, so don´t force me to throw you out of it!
    When you're big enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
      When you're big enough.
      Listen Shorty, I know I´m only 16 stone but I'm pretty sure I could quite easily give 98% of CUK'ers a bloody good kicking if I needed to.

Comment

Can we smack your head first? Just a quick one?

It's hard to resist the temptation sometimes, especially when you're standing right behind a baldie
        Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Listen Shorty, I know I´m only 16 stone but I'm pretty sure I could quite easily give 98% of CUK'ers a bloody good kicking if I needed to.
          Sorry slaphead.

Comment

16 stone ???

dicksplat. i was 16 stone about ten years ago

also, being bald makes one aerodynamically superior. you can cut through the air like a slipstreamed ballet dancer, or a swooping swallow. If its pointy, so much the better

i mean, look at Duncan Goodhew

(\__/)
            (>'.'<)
            ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
              16 stone ???

dicksplat. i was 16 stone about ten years ago

also, being bald makes one aerodynamically superior. you can cut through the air like a slipstreamed ballet dancer, or a swooping swallow. If its pointy, so much the better

I can but you'd need a step-ladder.

Comment

Yep, he seems happy enough.

Comment

Yep, he seems happy enough.

Lucky (bald) bastard!

Comment

dicksplat.
                    Am pissing myself laughing.
                    Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Working...
                    X