• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Well that clears that one up...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well that clears that one up...

Tiger kills lion in Turkish zoo

I always thought tigers looked a bit harder.

Next up: Squirrel v Guinea pig...
    Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Six tigers and two lions remain at the zoo.
    Not the first time then?
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Big Cat vs alligator

Comment

I once saw a duck beat a squirrel in a fight for a pink wafer biscuit.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
          I once saw a duck beat a squirrel in a fight for a pink wafer biscuit.
          I bet the squirrel wasn't a Black Spetnaz Squirrel! He'd have really f*cked the duck, big style!

Comment

Tiger vs Croc.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
              I bet the squirrel wasn't a Black Spetnaz Squirrel! He'd have really f*cked the duck, big style!
              The full context is that the duck had its young with her, so was really giving it some. In reality, it was probably all quack and no peck, but the squirrel wasn't to know that.

Comment

I once saw a domestic cat versus dog, I forget where. It was a feisty cat and not a huge dog. The cat was having none of the usual running away cat from dog business and stood it's ground and fought. Anyway the dog grabbed it by the neck and cat cat died almost instantly.

Comment

I had my dog, a Labrador out for a walk one day. He loves to chase squirrels but had never caught one until that day. I'm not sure if this squirrel was deaf, he had his back to my dog, Digby, who was bounding towards him, but either didn't hear Digby coming or was lost in a squirrel daydream.
                  Digby quickly brought him back to reality as he wrapped his mouth around his head and ran off with him. The squirrel thrashed furiously for a few seconds until Digby bit down and ended him.

Good boy Digby, I frackin hate squirrels.

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceNamor View Post
                    I had my dog, a Labrador out for a walk one day. He loves to chase squirrels but had never caught one until that day. I'm not sure if this squirrel was deaf, he had his back to my dog, Digby, who was bounding towards him, but either didn't hear Digby coming or was lost in a squirrel daydream.
                    Digby quickly brought him back to reality as he wrapped his mouth around his head and ran off with him. The squirrel thrashed furiously for a few seconds until Digby bit down and ended him.

Good boy Digby, I frackin hate squirrels.
                    What a load of bollocks.

Comment

Working...
                    X