• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Scary Video (SFW) Needs Sound

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scary Video (SFW) Needs Sound

This lady scares me...and it really takes a lot to scare me....
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

It is precisely for this reason tree huggers get a reputation.

Can I suggest this for your backing track?

Job done.
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Had a thought, is this HaloJones by any chance?

Comment

Yes, I can imagine her on blob week, swigging from a bottle of red, reaching for the knife drawer.

Typical unhinged tree hugging leftie type.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
          Yes, I can imagine her on blob week, swigging from a bottle of red, reaching for the knife drawer.

Typical unhinged tree hugging leftie type.

Comment

When I reuse envelopes, I often just cross out the old address and write the new one by the side. Or I glue some spare normal paper over it. No special stack of big Envelope Reuse Labels required, so less paper gets used up.

Please could somebody suggest that to her? I'm a bit scared to do it myself.

Comment

She's got to be a vegetarian!

They ******* scare the bejeezus out of me!

One day they'll be down there on the nosh and suddenly there'll be an epiphany and they'll realise that they want meat, NOW!

Be afraid, be very afraid!

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                She's got to be a vegetarian!

They ******* scare the bejeezus out of me!

One day they'll be down there on the nosh and suddenly there'll be an epiphany and they'll realise that they want meat, NOW!

Be afraid, be very afraid!
                CM shops at "Primarni" and you use such vulgarities as "on the nosh"

Is this you?

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                  CM shops at "Primarni" and you use such vulgarities as "on the nosh"

Is this you?

Just getting in character with the rest of you plebs on the board.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                    Just getting in character with the rest of you plebs on the board.

Comment

Working...
                    X