• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Amusing websites

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amusing websites

SaveIE6

IE6 has been the victim of false and misleading accusations all over the web, such as complaints about its compatibility with web standards. This is simply the confused ramblings of a vocal minority. After all, how can IE6 be violating standards when it has essentially BEEN the standard for years?

The SaveIE6 campaign is all about showing the world the benefits of using the web browser IE6. There are currently too many browsers with too many unnecessary features. They are hard to use and render web sites badly and inconsistently. Contrast this with IE6’s proven technology and well-documented behavior.

Please support the SaveIE6 campaign and help make the internet a better place!
    Try out the download questionnaire.

Ducks...
    Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Originally posted by Sysman View Post
    SaveIE6

Try out the download questionnaire.

Ducks...
    Surely a coup organised by hackers and phishers alike.
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Not even going to click on that link
      Me, me, me...

Comment

Working...
      X