PDA

View Full Version : Cojak strumming in public

Netraider
9th March 2011, 09:30
Rumours had been rife in the Music Industry. Cojak, the CUK's top moderator was to take the stage and demonstrate some of her magnificent strumming skills.

I was lucky enough to be tipped off as to the location and time of the event. Location - the Lincoln Lounge, time - 2000Hrs. The Lincoln Lounge was buzzing with anticipation, would Cojak turn up? would she strum in public? Would she be wearing her comedy wig and glasses?

The informal show started with some excellent strumming from the warm up acts, some excellent female double acts and even a trio of young ladies strumming for the audience.

10 in the evening approached, and the crowd started to get restless, where was Cojak? Eventually, to much applause Cojak approached the stage, took her instrument in hand and started to strum. Soon everybody was strumming along with Cojak. The evening was a success and Cojak celebrated in true hard core musician style with Tequila and beer.

I was able to smuggle in a video recording device, and have captured Cojak strumming her Ukulele. The video has been reproduced with permission from Cojak.

The evening was excellent entertainment, with good beer and company. Congratulations to Cojak on her very first live performance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ivMWwNITHo

Cliphead
9th March 2011, 09:37
Well done Cojak :yay:

When's the UK tour?

cojak
9th March 2011, 09:53
I was lucky, there was someone even worse than me on earlier. :laugh

TimberWolf
9th March 2011, 09:54
I could have sworn it was George Formby playing.

DimPrawn
9th March 2011, 10:11
Nice touch the comedy wig and glasses.

:laugh

administrator
9th March 2011, 10:14
:yay: well done! Takes a lot of nerve to stand up in public and play - congrats.

EternalOptimist
9th March 2011, 11:31
:yay:

wish I had been there

AtW
9th March 2011, 11:33
How disappointing ... where is the lollypop? :tongue

Netraider
9th March 2011, 11:33

wish I had been there

Good looking eye candy as well :music:

NickFitz
9th March 2011, 11:48
Rock on! :yay: :music: :yay:

Netraider
9th March 2011, 11:49
Good looking eye candy as well :music:

Not just Cojak :tongue

norrahe
9th March 2011, 12:55
Sorry I missed it :frown

FiveTimes
9th March 2011, 12:56

It must have taken some guts to perform on stage

cojak
9th March 2011, 13:00

It must have taken some guts to perform on stage

Tequila. :wink

Churchill
9th March 2011, 13:04
Tequila. :wink

Any truth in the rumour that your new stage name is Israel Kamakawiwo'ole?

Go Brudda Iz!!!

Clippy
9th March 2011, 13:08

Board Game Geek
9th March 2011, 13:17
Wow, nice one Cojak ! Always good to see people having the gumption to just get up and entertain others ! :yay:

MaryPoppins
9th March 2011, 13:36
Wowsors Cojak, well done!

realityhack
9th March 2011, 14:39
Sorry I missed it :frown

+1! :ohwell

Well done!!! :yay: :yay: :yay:

Incognito
9th March 2011, 15:42
This threads been cleaned.

:nerd

fullyautomatix
9th March 2011, 18:44
Well done !! :yay:

Music is great, eye candy is a bonus !

mudskipper
9th March 2011, 20:16
Rumours had been rife in the Music Industry. Cojak, the CUK's top moderator was to take the stage and demonstrate some of her magnificent strumming skills.

I was lucky enough to be tipped off as to the location and time of the event. Location - the Lincoln Lounge, time - 2000Hrs. The Lincoln Lounge was buzzing with anticipation, would Cojak turn up? would she strum in public? Would she be wearing her comedy wig and glasses?

The informal show started with some excellent strumming from the warm up acts, some excellent female double acts and even a trio of young ladies strumming for the audience.

10 in the evening approached, and the crowd started to get restless, where was Cojak? Eventually, to much applause Cojak approached the stage, took her instrument in hand and started to strum. Soon everybody was strumming along with Cojak. The evening was a success and Cojak celebrated in true hard core musician style with Tequila and beer.

I was able to smuggle in a video recording device, and have captured Cojak strumming her Ukulele. The video has been reproduced with permission from Cojak.

The evening was excellent entertainment, with good beer and company. Congratulations to Cojak on her very first live performance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ivMWwNITHo

That was brilliant! First smile I've had all day. Got the audience singing along - that's a success in my book!